Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
A good argument ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The
aren't the point really. I actually have a niece, that I wouldn't let go anywhere in my house without someone to watch her, and I don't have anything like the spoiler in my house, but I don't trust her at all. She's a lot like the cousin in your game.

Just so you know, I'm not arguing with you to change it or anything, just commenting on my own personal experience.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
There isnt any scene, just the beginning which might lead to Sarah ntr. No nrt w Megan(Mom).
I beg to differ. There is no <full blown> NTR scene (yet), but

For some (not me mind you) even this is NTR already ;-)

Reactions: luisar018

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I beg to differ. There is no <full blown> NTR scene (yet), but

For some (not me mind you) even this is NTR already ;-)
I saw it(accidentally actually, not fan of ntr), as i said its not an actuall scene, but yeah for someone it might be. I dont really mind it, well untill its not mom:p.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
ep 1 and ep 2 was great but ep 3 what a tease and the update so brief..it seemed kind of unfair..but hats off to the details put in by the dev..not talking about the renders...the aspect of undressing....point of views..most of the game now days just get naked..but this seems to give something more with more shots..and many others...i loved it...hoping ep 4 wouldnt be this short....thnx for this wonderful game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I know people say it is stupid to leave stuff unsupervised in your room but if you cant trust your own house then why trust the mother at all ? she could have also waited with her downstairs or watch television it was not like she was busy doing anything important. The only thing i hope it wont backfire or if it does the player need to have an option to set the mom straight. how would she feel if the mc suddenly leave someone in her room unsupervised ? i am sure she would be pissed as well.

also the causin looks mentally unstable. not sure why you would trust someone like that to wonder your house at all.

he's her niece after all, not someone from the street, why can't she let her in the room?
Good question why did she not pick up the phone and called mc where he was if the causin can wait for him in his room ? that would be normal course of action.

From what i seen the mc was not even happy to see her and the first thing she asks for is to get her drugs.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I am confused. I think I stopped playing at the end of Episode 1 when Sarah is peeking in on me and mom. Episode 2 starts with me being in bed with Faith however. That does not seem to add up really, does it?

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes