U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 3 v1.0!

PC (230MB): - - - -
Mac (221MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity To get to the NTR part in this game you really need to work for it and be a complete asshole to your sister. If you get there, you either want to get there or you would not consider it NTR, since your sis is definitely not a love interest to you. :p
Yeah, I thought as much, and since I'm never an asshole to those ladies that I want and desire, it's unlikely that I'd stray to NTR, unless of course there's hidden and forced NTR that happen regardless of your decisions :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I thought as much, and since I'm never an asshole to those ladies that I want and desire, it's unlikely that I'd stray to NTR, unless of course there's hidden and forced NTR that happen regardless of your decisions :p
Not yet and since at least one of the two devs kinda dislikes NTR that is unlikely to happen. If NTR will be there it will be avoidable likely and like I said if you do get on the current NTR path it is either cause you want to or you do not care for her as a love interest at all. In last case why would she not be allowed to have some fun with someone else. :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
the most sexual scenes are with the mom but you cant penetrated the hole you came from yet i dont even think you can fuck any of the girls yet just groping and blowjobs and titjobs

well my mistake you can fuck Dr. Wood
You can fuck your Doc though, for some reason she seem rather keen and devoted to you, so there is that :p
But yeah, with mom, sis, best friend's mom, the best you get so far is HJs and BJs and fingerblasting them in return, or some of them xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not yet and since at least one of the two devs kinda dislikes NTR that is unlikely to happen. If NTR will be there it will be avoidable likely and like I said if you do get on the current NTR path it is either cause you want to or you do not care for her as a love interest at all. In last case why would she not be allowed to have some fun with someone else. :p
Yeah, if you have no interest in some girl(s) and refuse her, then don't be mad if she hook up with someone else and that's not NTR in that case, but if you want her however, then go and get her, it's simple as that :p

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
The last version was just ok not great but this one is crap with that ntr! That ruined what little enjoyment the game had.

Reactions: Gentoo

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The last version was just ok not great but this one is crap with that ntr! That ruined what little enjoyment the game had.
Well, it wasn't surprise NTR and also not forced, you'd really have to play into it for it to happen, basically treating chicks like shit and rejecting them, but if you reject girls and they then hook up with someone else, that's not NTR, so don't get mad about it.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
It's the same version (the previous one actually) and someone who post it hadn't noticed 1.1. for some reason:D
And, I'll give a hint ... this route might lead to something bigger so I'd keep it in mind just in case:sneaky:

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
It's the same version (the previous one actually) and someone who post it hadn't noticed 1.1. for some reason:D
And, I'll give a hint ... this route might lead to something bigger so I'd keep it in mind just in case:sneaky:
No thank you I'm done there are much better games to play and support.

Reactions: Gentoo

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well, it wasn't surprise NTR and also not forced, you'd really have to play into it for it to happen, basically treating chicks like shit and rejecting them, but if you reject girls and they then hook up with someone else, that's not NTR, so don't get mad about it.
im glad thats the only trigger because if i get NTR out of nowhere without me being a dick to my harem girls im going to be piss

@DarkSithLord47
the special scenes were one with the sister and one with the (ex) best friends mom

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes