Mar 20, 2018
Judging by the reactions on the thread I'll say that the latest update has been a success because of the reactions from the plot twists. The real challenge from here is probably to continue fleshing the story in an enjoyable way. It will be interesting to see how our MC resolves the challenges presented in the story.

So far the game has been 100% VN style with no minigames and no world map, management etc. I think this style is suitable for this game as the focus is on the story. The reduction of other elements also allows for more content as its simpler to work just the script+renders as its running on Renpy than to incorporate these other elements and achieve what the dev wants.

Currently the patreon stands at around 6% of the stated goal to animations. As these endeavors go, patrons (and $) tend to pick up as game content increases as most people prefer to take a wait and see approach. Good marketing and publicity helps as well. It seems to be a good sign that the dev is active on channels such as this forum and discord and has not reacted negatively to criticism so far.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
First News About Episode 4
Hey everyone! I was dealing with some tasks during the previous week but now I can finally tell you something!
As you noticed (you did, right?;) I already started writing the script for the 4th episode.
And there's good news - Megan is back! I know you wanted that; moreover this episode will have major impact on the story in the future. This time it'll be more straight forward and will concentrate on the main story. Though the scenes will vary a bit depending on your path.
I want you to consider the upcoming update as a set up for future scenes and it's needed to piece different paths of the story together because this episode starts the line of important decisions, scenes and outcomes.
For now I've already written 20 pages and I want the script to be the size of the previous one (otherwise it'll require a lot of rendering time and I don't want to make you wait for too long).
A few hints about the story: MC will have a chance to improve relationship with Megan meanwhile having a lot of fun with Sarah (if you haven't chosen NTR route, of course) and Faith will have something really interesting for you this time (if you know what I mean ;D). One more important thing - there will be a new (side)character who will have a HUGE impact on the story. So choose wisely.

And some info for the patrons - I still want you to join our Discord Chats and feel completely free to tell me what you think about the game (posite, negative thoughts - any feedback is welcomed!), specials for $10 tier will be ready on the weekends, and I'll make a poll for $15 patrons about special renders (or you can tell me what you want on Discord;))

Well, that's all for now, soon there'll be first previews and news polls so don't miss them and stay tuned ;)

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
He's a good boy(y)
With bad thoughts haha:p
As for the animations - they'll be implemented as soon as I manage to upgrade my PC, I'll overwrite that goal. And yeah, I don't really see any sense in wandering around with thousands of clicks on the map. I want to concentrate on the story first. Either it'll be good or not - you decide;)

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, yes we want Megan all for ourselves!!! I wonder who the side character is, and whose story he/she will impact, or do you mean overall story?

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
curious about that myself,maybe the dev can tell us more if this was a one time thing or is the game gonna be split into two paths ntr and non-ntr...would be good to know in which direction the story goes. that will save a lot of time for all players and not to mention the backlash...
@Eerie Entity
as long as NTR route doesnt become to have more scenes then the harem route in the future then im happy and i wont have to drop the game because i hate being cucked in games when im supposed to project myself on the main character

currently replaying the game to get different routes because i previous had a threesome with Jake with his mom last update going to cut Jake out of the picture seeing how NTR was introduced and my Sister is suppose to cuck me by fucking Jake in a certain route

Reactions: Eerie Entity

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The renders and story so far seems to good for you to turn this game into an ntr lovers paradise I already see whats about to happen cousin took pills she gets same powers as you but for some odd reason hers will be enhanced, gangsters come kidnap or force there way into your life in some nonsense way, best bud finds out your humping his mom and tries to blackmail you or turns on you, the house gets taken by the bank and your whole world turns upside down or it could be some of all the above does not matter just please make it make sense not some impossible situations that would never happen in real life Immersive Please I just hope this game does not turn into crap like some of these forced situations do what dev wants or else game over types then this game will seriously blow i've already prepared 5 different saves with different choices to see how this plays out. You say choices matter stick to your word look at what the devs did to (The Engagement)

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Come on man, why does every dev like to shoehorn ntr into every vn? NTR is disliked by 90% of the people, yet the NTR path will most likely get more attention in comparison to the vanilla path. Moreover, adding multiple paths for multiple characters will only increase the work, and less content for each update.

Edit: Also, if you absolutely want to have ntr in the game, then at least use it as a plot point, instead of a way to appease ntr fans. "Oh look, my son/brother spoke to me in a wrong manner and did not pay attention to me for 3 days, I should get a 'lover' (who is a total asshole) that nobody knows in the family from thin air and fuck him in my son's vicinity" does not make the fucking game better, it ruins it.

Goodbye.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
as long as NTR route doesnt become to have more scenes then the harem route in the future then im happy and i wont have to drop the game because i hate being cucked in games when im supposed to project myself on the main character

currently replaying the game to get different routes because i previous had a threesome with Jake with his mom last update going to cut Jake out of the picture seeing how NTR was introduced and my Sister is suppose to cuck me by fucking Jake in a certain route
Yeah, and it would also be nice to know clearly which path would lead to the Netorare so that I can easily avoid it :p
Also, I'm not a fan of the idea that in some games some of the good stuff MC could get is locked behind NTR, you have to endure NTR to get to the good stuff, no thanks :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes