Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how many ntr scene are there
Not much, well, only the start and that's only if the MC completely fucks up.

This isn't an NTR game. It has avoidable NTR but unlike some where you have to work to avoid it here you have to work to get it. You need to be a complete dick to Sarah I mean completely fuck up any chance with her.

Reactions: luisar018 and WaltS

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Not much, well, only the start and that's only if the MC completely fucks up.

This isn't an NTR game. It has avoidable NTR but unlike some where you have to work to avoid it here you have to work to get it. You need to be a complete dick to Sarah I mean completely fuck up any chance with her.
So what scene do you get if you completely fuck up? If you don't mind

Reactions: luisar018

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Guyz there is a bug on android i cant get thru the "Type Your Name" if i press enter nuthing happens stays as it is >< if any one has save file so i can play complete epi 3 will be really helpful

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Guyz there is a bug on android i cant get thru the "Type Your Name" if i press enter nuthing happens stays as it is >< if any one has save file so i can play complete epi 3 will be really helpful
That is a common problem on Android devices and is not caused by the game.

Use a different keyboard / keyboard app then you will be able to press the Enter key.

Reactions: Abdu Ijaz

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
even if I would prefer that Megan voluntarily chose to "love" her "tenant"
Yes, i would also prefer it like this, but i also think there will be choose to influence her(like easy way) and not use it(like slow corruption path, which i would prefer).

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, i would also prefer it like this, but i also think there will be choose to influence her(like easy way) and not use it(like slow corruption path, which i would prefer).
Maybe there will be two ways to get her to do 'the deed'? One where you could choose to use your powers on her and one where you accept what's already in her waiting to break free. Where you encourage her to break her mental shackles and say 'to hell with her inhibitions'...

But then again what do I know ... :p

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Maybe there will be two ways to get her to do 'the deed'? One where you could choose to use your powers on her and one where you accept what's already in her waiting to break free. Where you encourage her to break her mental shackles and say 'to hell with her inhibitions'...

But then again what do I know ... :p

:unsure:It depends on which route is the hottest :devilish:

Meanwhile...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 20, 2018
Are you a Patron? Then you should've gotten
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently not a patron to this dev, what I meant was that my save followed the walkthrough up to the previous release to what I deemed to be the most optimal path (most content).

To clarify, the amount of renders in this update wasn't bad, I just thought that the written content was less compared to the previous releases; the dev is still putting in decent work, I'm just a greedy bastard. I like the content so far hence I'm eager to see what else could be. I understand that it is significant work to produce quality content on a limited time frame.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes