WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ok..love the tats..her hair etc..but her face looks rode hard and put up wet..SO...redo the scene and give me a choice to tell her to hit the road crack-ho!!!...the scene with the doc was nice...Sarah is perfect..Megan is perfect but needs to realize its ok for a landlady and tenant to fuck their brains out..its 2019 dammit!!!..the one i really wanna boink now is the blondie..her face is reallyyyyy pretty...and saw the blondie wanted to give you a ride..so methinks she wants the MC for some oil-wrassling!!
Hey @ThunderRob great taste ma man. And btw her name's Emma :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
don't really care about DOC.. only hj i got was from sis so yeah as far as IMPORTANT characters in the game i'd say its not a lot of h-scenes plus now we got the junkie cousin in the mix and im guessing she's gonna get an update on next one and mom and sis are gonna be left behind again...sigh
If you only got a HJ from Sarah I recommend you play again - you missed quite a lot of stuff.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity just met angelina why do i get the feeling she has a crush on her cousin then again so did the sister or atleast a tsundere crush

@Only_boring_games the cousin is sexy but by this screen shot shes kinda below all the other girls and sister and mom are the best girls kinda of a shame angelina would be my top 3 girl in this game im just not into my harem girls killing themselves

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@Eerie Entity just met angelina why do i get the feeling she has a crush on her cousin then again so did the sister or atleast a tsundere crush

@Only_boring_games the cousin is sexy but by this screen shot shes kinda below all the other girls and sister and mom are the best girls kinda of a shame angelina would be my top 3 girl in this game im just not into my harem girls killing themselves

You might be on to something but she's not the meet'n'fuck type of girl. And soooo far removed from the prototypical big-titted blonde bimbo we're so used to. Just you wait and see ;-)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
You might be on to something but she's not the meet'n'fuck type of girl. And soooo far removed from the prototypical big-titted blonde bimbo we're so used to. Just you wait and see ;-)
yeah the meet n fuck flash games was something i look forward to but towards the end of 2018 i started caring more about story in games

going to dominate my cousin since shes a bad girl

Reactions: luisar018 and WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
yeah the meet n fuck flash games was something i look forward to but towards the end of 2018 i started caring more about story in games

going to dominate my cousin since shes a bad girl
I see you and I would get along well.... But I'm afraid to say - SHE'S MINE! *hysterical laughter*

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Personally I prefer this pic:p
@Eerie Entity
like i said shes very sexy im just not into my harem girls killing themselves cant wait for the walkthrough though so i can replay it and hopefully by choosing getting her hippie grass for a favor will probably lead to a dominating route

@WaltS im glad i have my own game folder its like clone vat for all the best girls :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes