Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
When you dowoad chapter 3 episode 3, is this the whole game previous? Meaning does it include chapter 1 and 2 in their entirety? Or is there a separate download for those chapters to understand the whole story to the current release.

Thank you in advance.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
When you dowoad chapter 3 episode 3, is this the whole game previous? Meaning does it include chapter 1 and 2 in their entirety? Or is there a separate download for those chapters to understand the whole story to the current release.

Thank you in advance.
Actually, if I remember right, you get the entire game up to the latest chapter (7?). The first 3 chapters as remakes, and then 4 and 5 still the 'old' look, with 6 and 7 being the 'updated' look like the first 3.
I believe that is what you will get.

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

Thank you in advance.
Yeah, Zephea is correct, you get everything what's been done in one download (except for the Halloween stand-alone, cuz it's... A stand-alone )

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I agree that the division of episodes into chapters is somewhat confusing. To me, it would have been better to stick to Episode 3 Part 1/Part 2, or something like that. Anyway, even though I've never played the game yet the development cycle explained on the OP was clear enough for me to understand what's going on.

As I said, I've never played this game. I've been watching it for a veeery long time, especially since it began being remade and many of my cyber-friends on this site started talking about it, sharing superb renders, fanart, etc.
However, knowing that it is still being remade I'm determined to wait until the remaster is finished so I can enjoy the full experience.
This is just my personal opinion and my preference: I'd rather the dev completed the remake first before moving forward with the story. Long-time players will likely disagree with me, but I think it's better for all if we have a final product as soon as possible, one that will attract undecided players like me ("will I need to restart the game later on?", for example) and encourage walkthroughs and mods. I know that's not gonna happen so I've already come to terms with the idea that I will still have to wait around a year or longer before I can try this beautiful game out.
Yes, it does make sense, complete agreed. I just decided it's better to be consistent with releases and delivery them every two months. Don't want to get in the "milking squad" but some guys still want to include me there, lol

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yes, it does make sense, complete agreed. I just decided it's better to be consistent with releases and delivery them every two months. Don't want to get in the "milking squad" but some guys still want to include me there, lol
I am ok with how you are doing it. Gives me a chance to 'miss' an update if I do not want to grab it. :>)
Love the game... keep on truckin!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Thank you in advance.
The download is the whole game chapter 1 to 7. By now chapters 1-3 have been remade, 6 and 7 are already current standard and 4 and 5 will be improved in future.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
And old saves from ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc don't work.
The script has changed in an incompatible way.
WTF!?!
Do i !^%$#@*&$%# have to start all over???
Schijt!

edit:

i missed ep.3 ch.1 remake and according to the changelog this happens since that one.
bloody hell!!
need some time to think if i want to spend my time in a full restart.
this kind of change in the script may occur again and again
so far my trust in the dev.
blub....

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Ok, I apologize, I may have missed a post with an explanation, but here we go:
I played up through Ch 3 ep. 1, where you get the two briefcases. I download the newest version, and it still ends at the guy at the door like last version. I've tried with and without the updated mod, and the same thing happens (no errors, just goes to credits rolling at the same spot).

Reactions: Pritor

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Lol so many people confused. Just need to know that Confucius says, he who stands on toilet is high on pot.
*ouch.. who smacked me in the back of the head?*

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Ok, I apologize, I may have missed a post with an explanation, but here we go:
I played up through Ch 3 ep. 1, where you get the two briefcases. I download the newest version, and it still ends at the guy at the door like last version. I've tried with and without the updated mod, and the same thing happens (no errors, just goes to credits rolling at the same spot).
Ok. The new content is the Chapter 2 of Episode 3. The story after Episode 7 Chapter 2 (Ange, MC, and the 2 briefcases) continues with Episode 8, next update.

To see the new Episode 3 content, load an old save, or use the Quick Jump Episode 3 button.

Jul 20, 2020
Ok. The new content is the Chapter 2 of Episode 3. The story after Episode 7 Chapter 2 (Ange, MC, and the 2 briefcases) continues with Episode 8, next update.

To see the new Episode 3 content, load an old save, or use the Quick Jump Episode 3 button.
Ahhhhhh, that's what I was thinking, but I couldn't be sure. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Darkness65

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Are the "gallery unlocker" up to date for this one ?
I'm confused with the new content / remastered stuff... I would like to unlock the whole gallery, simplier

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes