• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Whats going on with werid version remake special remake and is the enought content
?
Could you please rephrase that so we can have a chance to understand what you're asking?
Otherwise giving a sensible answer is gonna be hard…

Reactions: leon02457

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Could you please rephrase that so we can have a chance to understand what you're asking?
I think he wants to know what's the difference between normal version and the Special Remake one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: leon02457

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll take a wild stab and say he doesn't understand this game's remake episode/chapter progressions and he wants to know if there is currently enough good content to fap to. :unsure: I could be wrong though.
Quick answer to the second question - Yes!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1635776608646.png

Hey guys!
Good news, these are the final spoilers of Episode 8 and this beast is going to be released soon! Two animations and the special scene are left to do only, I'll finish everything this week, so you can expect the release schedule next week already!
Really glad that this development cycle is going to its ending and hope you'll like what you'll see, because I do like it (...though probably I'm not the most objective person here, heh). Anyways, the episode is almost done and it's freaking hot, I bet you haven't seen so many animations in a single release in other games and really (really-really) hope they'll surprise you with their quality and diversity, because it's definitely the biggest and the most ambitious release I've done so far^^
As for the current numbers: 571 still renders and 49 animations are fully done. Finishing the rest and starting coding now.

Stay tuned guys, happy Halloween to you and I'll talk to you soon! Next post will be with the release schedule already ;-p

1635776646231.png

This scene will be... rougher for sure ;-p

Mar 6, 2021
View attachment 1479427

Hey guys!
Good news, these are the final spoilers of Episode 8 and this beast is going to be released soon! Two animations and the special scene are left to do only, I'll finish everything this week, so you can expect the release schedule next week already!
Really glad that this development cycle is going to its ending and hope you'll like what you'll see, because I do like it (...though probably I'm not the most objective person here, heh). Anyways, the episode is almost done and it's freaking hot, I bet you haven't seen so many animations in a single release in other games and really (really-really) hope they'll surprise you with their quality and diversity, because it's definitely the biggest and the most ambitious release I've done so far^^
As for the current numbers: 571 still renders and 49 animations are fully done. Finishing the rest and starting coding now.

Stay tuned guys, happy Halloween to you and I'll talk to you soon! Next post will be with the release schedule already ;-p

View attachment 1479428

This scene will be... rougher for sure ;-p
Man, this mother is a delight.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm more of fan of the sister, but that looks good :love:
I just hope that Ange can be avoided...well to be honest all other girls besides the mom and sis are kind of uninteresting in comparison.
Aunt is hot and MC's boss is very doable! But that cousin is UGLY, no body at all and a Druggy! She needs to be avoidable!

Reactions: punisher2099

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm more of fan of the sister, but that looks good :love:
I just hope that Ange can be avoided...well to be honest all other girls besides the mom and sis are kind of uninteresting in comparison.
Well, then let me have Ange in a situation such as this - that would be right down my alley…

But then again Boring Games you already know that ;) Remember that Ange special? Any chance of including it in the game now? :D

h942611d

Mar 2, 2019
Yes
I'll take a wild stab and say he doesn't understand this game's remake episode/chapter progressions and he wants to know if there is currently enough good content to fap to. :unsure: I could be wrong though.
Quick answer to the second question - Yes!
Yes

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Okay then its not for me cuz i played till the last redone episode and i don't wanna play till its not done all, when will be another redoned episode?
The schedule is on the OP: Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10

So after this patch, three more for the remakes to catch up with the original "good graphics" section of the game. I think Ep. 6 was the start of that.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes