Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have informed me that this is a MAJOR update. There will be an AWESOME scene where the MC joins the ladies and they Eat Chocolate Chip Cookies. :love:

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, had to post this MASSIVE (fake) spoiler. Looking forward to playing the new update. :)

Just a thought

Mar 6, 2021
I know I will infuriate some, but let's get to the facts.
If you are a 20 dollar backer, would you just give the link here that easily?
Let's think for a moment, if I can download it here just as the game comes out to patrons, why would I pay for it? If I or anyone else can download it for free?
And I say more, the developer interacts with people here, do you think it's fair to do this with him? Since the game will be released here when the public version is released. Just wait a few more days and we can play.
I won't be a hypocrite, if the link comes out, of course I'll download it, but I won't die if I wait either.
I'm new here, but old at these adult games, and unfortunately I've seen good developers give up for having their games leaked at launch, discouraging people from supporting, and no money, no game, simple as that.
If you really like this game, or so many others like me, don't keep asking for a link, wait, if you can't wait, support and play at launch, if you can't support (like me) wait, one time it will come.
Anyway, support the developers you like, if you can't, don't discourage people from supporting them, it's because of those people that the developer can continue doing what we like.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
I know I will infuriate some, but let's get to the facts.
If you are a 20 dollar backer, would you just give the link here that easily?
Let's think for a moment, if I can download it here just as the game comes out to patrons, why would I pay for it? If I or anyone else can download it for free?
And I say more, the developer interacts with people here, do you think it's fair to do this with him? Since the game will be released here when the public version is released. Just wait a few more days and we can play.
I won't be a hypocrite, if the link comes out, of course I'll download it, but I won't die if I wait either.
I'm new here, but old at these adult games, and unfortunately I've seen good developers give up for having their games leaked at launch, discouraging people from supporting, and no money, no game, simple as that.
If you really like this game, or so many others like me, don't keep asking for a link, wait, if you can't wait, support and play at launch, if you can't support (like me) wait, one time it will come.
Anyway, support the developers you like, if you can't, don't discourage people from supporting them, it's because of those people that the developer can continue doing what we like.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Not only Boring Games frequents this forum and has a good relationship with its users but also how many people work on the game? One? Two? This is not some Hollywood studio that would make half a billion dollars for a film despite it being pirated on the internet. It's a completely different dynamic.

So if the devs are such top blokes that they create the model of waiting just the bleeding week to get the game for free, then why spam the thread every two hours with this "we need a hero" nonsense? Want the game now? Then buy it. Don't want to pay? Then wait. Even if you don't pay for the game and wait patiently for its free release, you're still supporting the devs by not taking away their opportunity to get money. It's a matter of respecting someone who makes great content. How hard is it to understand?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's exactly what I was thinking. Not only Boring Games frequents this forum and has a good relationship with its users but also how many people work on the game? One? Two? This is not some Hollywood studio that would make half a billion dollars for a film despite it being pirated on the internet. It's a completely different dynamic.

So if the devs are such top blokes that they create the model of waiting just the bleeding week to get the game for free, then why spam the thread every two hours with this "we need a hero" nonsense? Want the game now? Then buy it. Don't want to pay? Then wait. Even if you don't pay for the game and wait patiently for its free release, you're still supporting the devs by not taking away their opportunity to get money. It's a matter of respecting someone who makes great content. How hard is it to understand?
Respecting devs? Here? I think you should read through some threads and you'll learn that most people here don't respect anyone else but themselfs.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
But that doesn't mean I have to be like them, does it?
It's just like i have stated in my profile signature, a moral compass on a forum like this is purely optional. I can't be bothered one way or the other personally. If it gets released sooner than later, oh well. It's a pirate forum. If it doesn't, also, oh well. At some point, it's going to wind up on this site regardless of what each individual's personal views are. The dev is still making money, just check their patron numbers and how much money they're taking in per month. It may not be great but it's still a decent amount compared to most and odds are good they'll continue to get more patrons. Lets face it, if someone really likes a product or service, they're going to start throwing money at it to make certain it remains a product/service as long as possible.

fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
OMG your computers are made of minerals which are extracted by young children in the poorest areas of the planet...we can extend the moral issue over everything, there's no escape, just relax your arsehole, we live in a bad world but...please just grow up!
and we want to jerk off here, not wasting time reading boring and meaningless attacks to piracy.

HERO PLEASE SAVE OUR BALLS!!! :D

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
OMG your computers are made of minerals which are extracted by young children in the poorest areas of the planet...we can extend the moral issue over everything, there's no escape, just relax your arsehole, we live in a bad world but...please just grow up!
and we want to jerk off here, not wasting time reading boring and meaningless attacks to piracy.

HERO PLEASE SAVE OUR BALLS!!! :D
Really man patreon has fucked up model for payment no debit card,no bank to bank,no UPI only credit card.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes