Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It bugs me how some developers have no idea how to integrate the story consistently into the game. One of the first thing that MC kept on saying is how he wanted to get mom and sister out of this shitty house. WTF is wrong with the house? Big kitchen, nice shower with huge bath, huge TV, fireplace, at least 3 big bedrooms too. It's like people don't know what a "shitty house" is like.

Then a little care when Emma said to MC to come at 10AM, but the next day MC woke up already at 10AM. Then MC said he has a meeting with Angelina (who the heck is this?), only to go and meet Emma who said the MC being punctual despite clearly being late. Then MC asked where everyone else was, Emma said at home because they don't start working until 10AM. MC of course asked why he had to come at 8AM. WHAT TIME IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE?

Then the mom couldn't decide what to wear to go to a clothing store to buy more clothes that aren't actually better than the one she was wearing. FML

To be fair, the premise is promising, but the lack of care on almost everything is just disappointing.

Reactions: Hyped

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
It bugs me how some developers have no idea how to integrate the story consistently into the game. One of the first thing that MC kept on saying is how he wanted to get mom and sister out of this shitty house. WTF is wrong with the house? Big kitchen, nice shower with huge bath, huge TV, fireplace, at least 3 big bedrooms too. It's like people don't know what a "shitty house" is like.

Then a little care when Emma said to MC to come at 10AM, but the next day MC woke up already at 10AM. Then MC said he has a meeting with Angelina (who the heck is this?), only to go and meet Emma who said the MC being punctual despite clearly being late. Then MC asked where everyone else was, Emma said at home because they don't start working until 10AM. MC of course asked why he had to come at 8AM. WHAT TIME IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE?

Then the mom couldn't decide what to wear to go to a clothing store to buy more clothes that aren't actually better than the one she was wearing. FML

To be fair, the premise is promising, but the lack of care on almost everything is just disappointing.
Guess i will be skipping this game and chack back after a couple of updates.

Reactions: mitjo

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Game developing studios (and lonely game developers) tend to choose funny names for their businesses, but "Boring Games", that's new.

Renders don't look too good, but MILFs are always hot.

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
good work for now bro i waiting for the next update ( i see only 2 ending one jerk close to mom and the other is a blowjob what is the 3?)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yep, knew I was right giving this one ago, certainly seem interesting enough, but damn, that mom and sis sure do look mighty delicious, especially the mom, so curvy and everything, mmmm yes indeed ;P

I'll definitely be waiting for future updates, can't wait to get properly "acquainted" with the mom, sis too, shit, while I'm at it I'll just add Jake's (MC best friend) mom to the harem too, and why stop there... ;P

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
wooot ! no anal sex/tag? game looks good to miss such a thing...
You cant use tags when they aren't available in the current version so this doesn't 100% mean that there wont be anal/sex. It just isn't implemented yet.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

Thanks, I'll check all of these.

Reactions: NotNeeded!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..the woman are stunning(i love dark haired dames) the english is passable with a couple cringe inducing moments..but still acceptable..not bad enough to induce "delete now" syndrome..lol...landlady's boobs are too big ..but..they are pretty..lol...go figure..HAHAAA...the story though is generic...you got powers you corrupt yadayada...no patch for me..prefer keeping her as landlady..lol..will keep playing in hopes that the younger dame..with smaller boobs...is next on the boink-ladder..:p

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
well..the woman are stunning(i love dark haired dames) the english is passable with a couple cringe inducing moments..but still acceptable..not bad enough to induce "delete now" syndrome..lol...landlady's boobs are too big ..but..they are pretty..lol...go figure..HAHAAA...the story though is generic...you got powers you corrupt yadayada...no patch for me..prefer keeping her as landlady..lol..will keep playing in hopes that the younger dame..with smaller boobs...is next on the boink-ladder..:p
Could you tell me where cringe inducing moments are? I'll correct it

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sounds interesting...but PLEASE dont include anytime NTR- thats one of the most uglyest ways to make a game shitty...better a cool story without anybody making on your girls and make all wierd...the girls have to be only yours---only!:coldsweat:;)

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes