Say hot fitting room 2scenes
Peeping fitting and final handjobs only
No peeping fitting room handjob and final blowjob
Complement her handjob only hahaha lol
And also dont see same time Megan and Sarah

Reactions: luisar018

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
This game looks promising, with different options/endings and Megan looks smoking hot. Can't wait for more updates until then trying to get all options.

Edit: Seem to have problem with patch when trying to extract it giving me error about file damaged. Is there help with this?

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Fast paced story and decent amount of content for first release, I'll keep an eye on this one.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
This game looks promising, with different options/endings and Megan looks smoking hot. Can't wait for more updates until then trying to get all options.

Edit: Seem to have problem with patch when trying to extract it giving me error about file damaged. Is there help with this?
It has to be extracted in ShutUpAndDanceEP1-1.0-pc\renpy\common

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Renders are grainy (at least for now)
I was about to say this. Are you having difficulty getting them fully rendered, do you need some assistance? Either way, I really like where this story is headed and look forward to it. I have a rule that I don't pledge until update 3. I like to make sure people are serious about there content, and not just a one hit wonder. Please keep it up, and I'll (along with many others), would be happy to pledge.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I was about to say this. Are you having difficulty getting them fully rendered, do you need some assistance? Either way, I really like where this story is headed and look forward to it. I have a rule that I don't pledge until update 3. I like to make sure people are serious about there content, and not just a one hit wonder. Please keep it up, and I'll (along with many others), would be happy to pledge.
Thank you! It means a lot to me.
And as for the renders, well, it's just a question of time when I upgrade my pc. And, I hope it won't take long Anyway I don't want to bother anyone asking for help

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes