Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have to admit that the sister and mom both are looking gorgeous. But the story is silly on so many levels: The father's memories of his in DNA and thereby inherited by his son, all this complaining how shitty their habitation is and the pictures show a huge and expensive bathroom, they have started to sell many things, even the car, but they are going to buy a new dress? The story could really be a bit more realistic... - but the women really are looking great! Nevertheless - a movie with hot actresses and a stupid story still is not a good movie...

Reactions: luisar018

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
awesome game.
for me the best part was different options have different scenes. i had to play again and again to get all scene. one route was slow paced and other was already getting bj !! awesome.
another good thing is that mom-sis are really really nice rendering.
well i dont care for the main (dad) plotline as long as mom and sis story are good. well different people have different taste.
and i think if there would be an option not to corrupt/use power on characters and grow the relationship naturally then it'd be great even in a game with a 'corruption' tag

Evilgamer

Jun 19, 2018
I like the game and story.. lot's of content. But the some images are low :FeelsBadMan:quality.
Perfect milf with incest :heartcoveredeyes:consept and I love that....
And the way you end this episode is awosem:eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan:.

hackdevils

Nov 9, 2018
guys, i need help. i can't run the game it says 'c:\users\***\downloads\shutupanddanceep1-1.0-pc\lib\windows-i686\shutupanddanceep1.exe .exe. Is it missing?' Appreciate any helps

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
guys, i need help. i can't run the game it says 'c:\users\***\downloads\shutupanddanceep1-1.0-pc\lib\windows-i686\shutupanddanceep1.exe .exe. Is it missing?' Appreciate any helps
Did you check if that file is really there?
AV programs sometimes quarantine game executables coz their heuristic algorithm falsely thinks it's a virus/malware.

Pls check and report back :)

slickwilly

Jul 31, 2017
Despite having grainy textures (not trying to throw shade or anything, that doesn't mean shit to me), this game is 9.8 out of 10 and for being the first episode, I feel as though major improvements are to come thus my expectations of you are very high. Don't over work yourself and keep up the good work.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Despite having grainy textures (not trying to throw shade or anything, that doesn't mean shit to me), this game is 9.8 out of 10 and for being the first episode, I feel as though major improvements are to come thus my expectations of you are very high. Don't over work yourself and keep up the good work.
Thank you! I really appreciate it! ^^
And I feel I must say that I'm really determined to finish the game as I can't even expalain (at least in English) how much I enjoy the process of making it.

Flickmoon

Nov 17, 2018
OP just a suggestion but could you perhaps change the "Updated" date to 11/03/18? Otherwise people might think the game was last updated in march.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
OP just a suggestion but could you perhaps change the "Updated" date to 11/03/18? Otherwise people might think the game was last updated in march.
Different countries write dates differently. I know here in the USA it would be month/day/year but in others it's different. So it would be confusing to others if they put it how we write it. I think ours is more uncommon so I don't have a problem with how the write it no. It'd be nice if they just wrote out the date though :p, but I usually don't have trouble figuring out what they mean with the date.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes