PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thirdly, I'm not a native speaker therefore you might find some strange sentences and sometimes dialogues may sound not really natural. Moreover, you're likely to find some misspelled words and so on. If this happens, tell me, please, I'll correct everything.
As i said to someone else yesterday, if this is a sample of your English, i don't think you've got much to worry about.

Reactions: ontach and Kyril87

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
As i said to someone else yesterday, if this is a sample of your English, i don't think you've got much to worry about.
It's mine ... But when I have to deal with a large amount of text, slang and so and so on, I can easily miss something.
Anyway, with @WaltS help, dialogues got much better and they can't be even a little compared to the previous ones:giggle:

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I detest people who try act like their big hard men when they aren't, don't call people soy boys when these people probably getting laid more then you, always remember what site your on before saying dumb shit like that. Haven't played the game yet dev will play it when i have time i'm sure it will be good, but since there is a few post saying don't put NTR in it. I'll be the first to say i hope you do put NTR in the game. Remember what your goal is for this game, if it's to gain support believe me adding many fetishes will surerly help (specialy ntr) in the financial part as well.
ICSTOR and Mr.Dots contradict your theory

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
After a really nice, intriguing chapter 1, i was looking forward to the next release.
Unfortunately this second chapter was a big let-down...

But let me first tell the Dev that i absolutely respect the time and resources you put in this game.
The writing is good, the models look nice. The story overall is really interesting.

But i hate the character development, especially the MC. He acts like an absolute scumbag. He acts like the typical MC in erotic games. Instead of a slower builtup of relationship with his mom and sis, he actually tries to seduce them aggressively. It feels unnatural to me.

Second (this might be a bug, idk) the mother of his friend acts in the second chapter like i used my ability on her in the first chapter, even if i didnt. And the best friend acts like i told him about my powers, even if i didnt.
Like i said, this might be just a bug. But if it isnt, you are overwriting players decision of the past. Thats bad writing. Dont give the player choices if you want a very specific outcome anyway. That completely ruins the immersion.

Overall, i would have given this game a 4/5 in the first chapter. But now i can only give it a 2/5, maybe with a lot of sympathy a 3/5.

Remember, this is only my personal opinion, this is not a bad game.
I would say give it a try and see for yourself. Just because i dont like it (or started do dislike it), doesnt mean you wont...

I wish the Dev the very best with this and any future game.

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
Great game so far. Looking forward for the next update :)

I had 2 small bugs: when I was at the restaurant and did not watch the video there was an error, and also the friend knew about the secret ability and acted like I used it on Faith. Telling somebody about it seemed like a really bad idea to me

Reactions: Komedian7

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Second (this might be a bug, idk) the mother of his friend acts in the second chapter like i used my ability on her in the first chapter, even if i didnt. And the best friend acts like i told him about my powers, even if i didnt.
Like i said, this might be just a bug. But if it isnt, you are overwriting players decision of the past. Thats bad writing. Dont give the player choices if you want a very specific outcome anyway. That completely ruins the immersion.
I had 2 small bugs: when I was at the restaurant and did not watch the video there was an error, and also the friend knew about the secret ability and acted like I used it on Faith. Telling somebody about it seemed like a really bad idea to me
Made the same choices, and was very confused by the writing. I haven't looked at the code, but maybe there just isn't an option written yet for choosing not to tell Jake or use the power on his mom.

...or maybe this was intentional, and the MC should act REALLY confused after waking up on the machine. "I didn't tell Jake! I didn't do anything to his mom! What's going on??" Could make for some inception-level or quantum leap type of stuff, if handled carefully.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
After a really nice, intriguing chapter 1, i was looking forward to the next release.
Unfortunately this second chapter was a big let-down...

But let me first tell the Dev that i absolutely respect the time and resources you put in this game.
The writing is good, the models look nice. The story overhaul is really interesting.

But i hate the character development, especially the MC. He acts like an absolute scumbag. He acts like the typical MC in erotic games. Instead of a slower builtup of relationship with his mom and sis, he actually tries to seduce them aggressively. It feels unnatural to me.

Overhaul, i would have given this game a 4/5 in the first chapter. But now i can only give it a 2/5, maybe with a lot of sympathy a 3/5.

Remember, this is only my personal opinion, this is not a bad game.
I would say give it a try and see for yourself. Just because i dont like it (or started do dislike it), doesnt mean you wont...

I wish the Dev the very best with this and any future game.
The word you're looking for is "Overall" not "Overhaul".;)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The word you're looking for is "Overall" not "Overhaul".;)
Sorry to rain on your parade there but you could use both actually - either it's the story as a whole (ergo 'overall') or it's been reworked (overhauled). /nitpick

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes