ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this game is raven haired goddess heaven..and the blonde is hot AF too...while the bodies basically look standard daz stuff..the faces look unique..to me at least..maybe i havent seen enough..only a couple hundred games may not be a big enough sample size..HAHA..but the faces are truly stunning in this game..Meagan is a dreamgirl...oh ya..the game itself is cool too..lol...

Reactions: Boring Games

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Compared to the last version, this update is sexier, renders are much better and the story is getting interesting. Gotta give credit when credit is due. Nicely done good sir. Please continue this work as I really want to support this game. I just have a rule of 3. Gotta make sure your not just a quick one and done.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Saturn

Jun 10, 2017
I cant extract the incest patch as it comes up as unknown format or damaged, any one have any ideas ?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah and sometimes poster references and such, they're pretty hard to miss if you pay attention to details and surroundings and especially if you know the reference :p
i spy another t.v scene :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i spy another t.v scene :p
There's also ICSTOR references like Linda from Milfy City and another one of his games but I actually forgot which one it was, but the MC model is the very same as in Milfy City :p

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Ok, I really enjoyed this new episode. This story is really well written and is growing in a very natural way.
Megan is hot as hell but that kind of body need more attention. Sometimes her eyes are a little stucked and maybe her tits need a finishing touch. Personal taste, more attention to hands and foots ;)
On the tech side, i got an error page when i choose to not watch to the message in the bathroom :(

Reactions: Boring Games

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What are the paths of episode 2 ?
Anybody got something else ?
Is there a path where MC gets very close to Sarah and does something more than just touching her a little ?

Reactions: luisar018

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know why my game went from Friday to Wednesday like i get the scene where mc came on his mom's tits after she got home drunk then the game jumps to Wednesday and mc wakes up in bed with jake's mom and sticks his dick in her mouth idk why it jumped but i feel like i missed out on a shit ton of content

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
anyone know why my game went from Friday to Wednesday like i get the scene where mc came on his mom's tits after she got home drunk then the game jumps to Wednesday and mc wakes up in bed with jake's mom and sticks his dick in her mouth idk why it jumped but i feel like i missed out on a shit ton of content
Because after that he goes back to "work" and asks the lady there for help, to recall what happened the past couple of days, the days you missed out, so nothing to worry :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks i thought it was bug because suddenly something else happened and i did not know how the hell i got in bed with jake mom.
HOLY SHIT THANKS i was about to stop playing you are a saint
No problem, I was also like "Huh? I don't recall this happen...", but it all made sense after I just kept on going with the update, haha :)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes