Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
First vibes of the game as i start this... Uh, so this is about "seducing" women through some gimmick medicine that allows me to control women into sex??? If that's the case, disappointed. How is that even sexy?

I'm just starting this game but i can already tell it would've been so much better if the medicine (Whatever treatment) was less ridiculously bad.

I'll delete this post as i continue if i was wrong. But the way it's going is rapey. Not sure why taking advantage of your mom through a drug is attractive.........

It's too bad because the women are so hawt... but no thanks. I'm not into this depravity.

Last edited:

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
First vibes of the game as i start this... Uh, so this is about "seducing" women through some gimmick medicine that allows me to control women into sex??? If that's the case, disappointed. How is that even sexy?

I'm just starting this game but i can already tell it would've been so much better if the medicine (Whatever treatment) was less ridiculously bad.

I'll delete this post as i continue if i was wrong. But the way it's going is rapey. Not sure why taking advantage of your mom through a drug is attractive.........

It's too bad because the women are so hawt... but no thanks. I'm not into this depravity.
just keep playing, it's pretty clear that it have love and corruption routes along the way

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
After playing even more, The game is actually really good. Despite the horrible introduction that's pretty much rapey. :cautious:

Now i'm confused on the whole remake thing.... I just finished Ep 4, Ch 1. But it looks like up to Ep 8 is complete? When does the new quality renders/animations start? Or should i expect everything up to Ep 8 to the remade as well?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
After playing even more, The game is actually really good. Despite the horrible introduction that's pretty much rapey. :cautious:

Now i'm confused on the whole remake thing.... I just finished Ep 4, Ch 1. But it looks like up to Ep 8 is complete? When does the new quality renders/animations start? Or should i expect everything up to Ep 8 to the remade as well?
The only chapters that need to be remade are the other half of episode 4, the whole of episode 5 and the first half of 6, all the other episodes are already done.

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The only chapters that need to be remade are the other half of episode 4, the whole of episode 5 and the first half of 6, all the other episodes are already done.
Thanks, good to know. Can't wait for the upgraded Ep's again.

So i continue...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Why people are asking for update today? There is no new post in patreon page and render still are in 70% and code in 0%. Relax people. Edit: Now renders are 100% and code 50%. It's close :D

Last edited:
Reactions: zielony2

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Quick question dev about Sarah:
I know there’s no NTR and not even a sharing route for her so what happens if I’m not going to talk to her at all (not even the third time she gives me the opportunity)?? What kind of character is she going to be starting from that point?? A side one? A ‘fading’ one?
Thx as always

(To the others: don’t tell me to play the game and see it by myself. I’d like to know the dev’s plans for the future if possible)

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Quick question dev about Sarah:
I know there’s no NTR and not even a sharing route for her so what happens if I’m not going to talk to her at all (not even the third time she gives me the opportunity)?? What kind of character is she going to be starting from that point?? A side one? A ‘fading’ one?
Thx as always

(To the others: don’t tell me to play the game and see it by myself. I’d like to know the dev’s plans for the future if possible)
You won't see some of the scenes with her or some of the scenes will be shorter than they're supposed to be. But overall it doesn't affect her character much like with Megan, for example.

Reactions: haooni

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
You won't see some of the scenes with her or some of the scenes will be shorter than they're supposed to be. But overall it doesn't affect her character much like with Megan, for example.
what a pity in my opinion.. I'd -really- love to see her on those routes..
thx again for your reply and your amazing game
Cheers

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes