ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Maybe I'm wrong, but Ann is same or near like mom of Conor from Midnight Paradise (sry, I don't remember her name)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
First time I'm going to play this. Which one should I download?
I suggest you download the Compressed Version, yes the image quality is a littly bit lower than the uncompressed Version, but the compressed link is the Special Edition (extra scenes, etc.).

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Yeah
Yep, the second half of the 6th and later eps. are done in good quality already.
So, I truly understand: if I didn't play this game before and playing now, I just need to wait remake 5th episode and in this update or in next one, after all tests you can add full game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Only Episode 5 left to remade?
6 7 8 is it good quality like till Ep 4 Remade?
I am confused
5 and part of 6 , rest after and up to are up to date, and those should be done in 1 update, so was the plan some time ago
nwm dev already answered

Reactions: Sarif119

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
So, I truly understand: if I didn't play this game before and playing now, I just need to wait remake 5th episode and in this update or in next one, after all tests you can add full game?
If you haven't played it and want to do it now, then nothing stops you even if the remake of the 5th episode isn't out yet.
Like I said before, I won't change the main story and all the important events. I want to provide much better visuals and animations, upgrade the overall quality and make older eps look much better than they are right now.
So, in short: if you don't want to wait, you can play it now and be sure you haven't missed anything. If you decided to wait, you'll get much better better visuals, animations and a bunch of newer scenes as a bonus

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
how to get episode 6 , 7, 8 ?
can you help me on this?
The Episodes are in the game too, no extra download needed.
When you start a new game, you start with the remade EP's when you reach the end of remade EP's you'll get a message, that the end of remade content is reached (for now end of EP 4, you can then continue the game with the yet to remake episode 5 and the half of EP6. After EP6 the game continues with the new EP's 7 and 8.

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes