May 26, 2018
So even though the multimod has a gallery unlocker, it does not unlock the special starred scenes. I try download and install the the gallery mod on a freshly downloaded version of the game and it still will not work. Can these mods co exist? Or is it one or ther other? Sill no success with just the pure gallery mod.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So even though the multimod has a gallery unlocker, it does not unlock the special starred scenes. I try download and install the the gallery mod on a freshly downloaded version of the game and it still will not work. Can these mods co exist? Or is it one or ther other? Sill no success with just the pure gallery mod.
The Scenes with the Star are only available in Special Editions, right?! The latest release (uncompressed) wasn't a Special Edition, you'll have to download the Compressed Version, this is the only Special Edition available from latest release.

The game master

May 19, 2022
All you have to do gallerymod must be put in game folder then restart the game again

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
He's remaking the first episodes since his rendering skills has gotten a lot better (it makes a huge difference in the game) and the new chapters being released are of course already in better quality so i don't really understand what you're asking here?
Lets not forget that the remade chapters also contain more content or better content, plus the remake is pretty much over I think there is half of one more chapter then its all new chapters.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey how does the incest patch work? I see that it has different version numbers than the game?

0.8.2 for the patch but the game is ch4 ep2?

Is the patch outdated or am i missing something obvious??

EDIT: Oh and whats special about the special version?
I see that the special version is only in compressed format. Is there a noticeable quality drop in that version?

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022
Hey how does the incest patch work? I see that it has different version numbers than the game?

0.8.2 for the patch but the game is ch4 ep2?

Is the patch outdated or am i missing something obvious??

EDIT: Oh and whats special about the special version?
I see that the special version is only in compressed format. Is there a noticeable quality drop in that version?
About version......It's doesn't matter for incest patch ,all you have to do just put it in game folder then restart the game

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Boring Games Loving the work! Have you thought about turning any of these scenes into SBS for VR? That would be epic.
Sorry I did not do any SBS VR pics but hopefully your VR can use these and for all the people who have VR here are the VR pics that Boring Games and I have worked on. The first four are mine there is one more I would like to share but it's too big to upload here so if anyone would like to see that one let me know also to ease everyone mind it is made by Boring Games so its better than mine :LOL: anyway I hope you all enjoy club night.jpg Harme Quest Home.jpg park VR.jpg Relaxing.jpg meg_special_02.jpg sp_oct_mjayw_01.jpg

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
sorry if this has been asked before,
it's been a while since I visited this thread..

any intel when Chapter 9 will drop?

I skipped Ep4RE..

thanks =)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes