mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hey what about Megan don't you guys need her too specialy...I don't about you guys but I want her
Beleave me Megan is my all time favorite but I think a game that is just about one woman would be boring plus everyone on here has their own like in the woman of this game and so many people have been waiting for a long time for Emma to have her time in the spot light

The game master

May 19, 2022
Beleave me Megan is my all time favorite but I think a game that is just about one woman would be boring plus everyone on here has their own like in the woman of this game and so many people have been waiting for a long time for Emma to have her time in the spot light
whatever you say but I'm still with Megan side

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hemuuu

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Monday's spoilers are a bit later than usual today but I'm here with good news!
Emma's scene is fully finished, both the stills and the animations! It was a long and complex scene and I'm really happy how it turned out. Hopefully you'll like what you'll see there, I guess for many of you it'll be a big and pleasant surprise ;-p
Now I've got three more scenes to finish before this update can be released and currently I'm in the middle of the first one. It'll be relatively short but really promising, especially for the lovers of Megan's corruption because you'll be able to see it only if you've chosen that path. In short: MC comes to Megan's office to pick her up and since she's already corrupted enough and more open to new things, she suggests MC to try something he dreamed about for a long time. You and MC will be able to find out what it is... but it's pretty kinky!
As for the current numbers: 416 images and 16 animations are fully done at the moment, I guess the overall amount will be about 650-700 pics and 25-30 animations.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! B6386568-3596-4D52-8396-1417CA2DC0CC.png 7618E97D-C4FD-4465-AE71-F3DEC02D32DF.png

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

Hey guys!
Monday's spoilers are a bit later than usual today but I'm here with good news!
Emma's scene is fully finished, both the stills and the animations! It was a long and complex scene and I'm really happy how it turned out. Hopefully you'll like what you'll see there, I guess for many of you it'll be a big and pleasant surprise ;-p
Now I've got three more scenes to finish before this update can be released and currently I'm in the middle of the first one. It'll be relatively short but really promising, especially for the lovers of Megan's corruption because you'll be able to see it only if you've chosen that path. In short: MC comes to Megan's office to pick her up and since she's already corrupted enough and more open to new things, she suggests MC to try something he dreamed about for a long time. You and MC will be able to find out what it is... but it's pretty kinky!
As for the current numbers: 416 images and 16 animations are fully done at the moment, I guess the overall amount will be about 650-700 pics and 25-30 animations.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2000248 View attachment 2000249
Yep,i knew it. IMG_20220824_100702.jpg

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes