Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guy!
I'm here with spoilers again! So, the development gradually goes closer and closer to the release, I've managed to finish a bigger part of the car scene than I expected, and it should be fully done during the week. The scene turns out really steamy!
I mostly did animations last week together with a a few dozens of stills, the premise will be like usual: some teasing at first, then first lewd animations that come together with undressing Megan and then the main and juiciest part where we can have all the fun. Currently this juiciest part is left to do only. I'm including more longer animations in the scene this time, last week I wrote about a 100-framed animation, now even a 200-framed one is also done together with the regular loops. I hope it'll make the visual experience more interesting and add some variety to constant loops where you can see one repeating movement only. Anyways, I'll be looking for your feedback when you see everything and we'll decide if I should stick to doing such longer animations.
When the scene is ready, I'll take care of two remaining ones (Sarah and Megan+Sarah scenes), which are a bit shorter and will be done quicker. Didn't want to leave the main ladies without proper attention, so hopefully everyone will find a scene to their liking! And since only a couple of scenes are left to do, I can be quite sure that the update will be out this month. There's still some work to finish, but it's not a big deal compared to what has been done by this time already.
As for the current numbers: 486 images and 22 animations are ready at the moment.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! 825D2CD9-B6C5-4E52-A2CE-46DF44643016.png

Well, well, well... looks like she won't stop! 50CAED32-A7DD-4620-8053-A55C85AB887B.png

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

Hey guy!
I'm here with spoilers again! So, the development gradually goes closer and closer to the release, I've managed to finish a bigger part of the car scene than I expected, and it should be fully done during the week. The scene turns out really steamy!
I mostly did animations last week together with a a few dozens of stills, the premise will be like usual: some teasing at first, then first lewd animations that come together with undressing Megan and then the main and juiciest part where we can have all the fun. Currently this juiciest part is left to do only. I'm including more longer animations in the scene this time, last week I wrote about a 100-framed animation, now even a 200-framed one is also done together with the regular loops. I hope it'll make the visual experience more interesting and add some variety to constant loops where you can see one repeating movement only. Anyways, I'll be looking for your feedback when you see everything and we'll decide if I should stick to doing such longer animations.
When the scene is ready, I'll take care of two remaining ones (Sarah and Megan+Sarah scenes), which are a bit shorter and will be done quicker. Didn't want to leave the main ladies without proper attention, so hopefully everyone will find a scene to their liking! And since only a couple of scenes are left to do, I can be quite sure that the update will be out this month. There's still some work to finish, but it's not a big deal compared to what has been done by this time already.
As for the current numbers: 486 images and 22 animations are ready at the moment.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2026361

Well, well, well... looks like she won't stop! View attachment 2026362
Thanks a lot for sharing.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Hey guy!

my cock is hard as rock when seeing thus picture...

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guy!

Take your time Dev..how much you need to finish it or we can say to finish all of Megan's best scenes

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
So after this update he remake the chapter 5 and 6 !
i think i should play chaper 5 and 6 without waiting for remake.
It's up to you but seeing 5&6 in remake form for the first time would be better. I'm also new to this one(as I didn't play anything from the old form and just played remakes) and I will wait for all the remakes complete which is probably done before year ends.

Then you can play 5-6-7-8-9 without any waiting anymore. :cool:

Btw, I want to say it again: The best game in this site. Even previews are miles better than some updates of other games.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes