Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Sarah's scene is halfway done, I'm going to finish its animations and start working on the final scene of the main part of the game this week already! And depending on the path you've chosen, you'll be able to see either Sarah's solo scene or you'll have fun with both Sarah and Megan this time! ... or you'll just need to replay to get the both scenes, heh. Anyways, I tried to do them as fun as possible, included some animations I've never tried to do before and overall, I guess, you'll find the scenes very-very-very enjoyable!
As for the current numbers: 559 images and 30 animations are fully done at the moment. I have roughly two weeks till the end of the month and will do my best to finish everything till the end of September, hopefully it'll all will work out as planned:p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! 1AF43857-9861-4CA3-BE71-A4C7E486E93A.png

Now, that'll be the outfit she'll try to impress us with... does it work? 195A2F7F-4A32-4EA1-A5A3-66F8E506EDA9.png

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guys!
Sarah's scene is halfway done, I'm going to finish its animations and start working on the final scene of the main part of the game this week already! And depending on the path you've chosen, you'll be able to see either Sarah's solo scene or you'll have fun with both Sarah and Megan this time! ... or you'll just need to replay to get the both scenes, heh. Anyways, I tried to do them as fun as possible, included some animations I've never tried to do before and overall, I guess, you'll find the scenes very-very-very enjoyable!
As for the current numbers: 559 images and 30 animations are fully done at the moment. I have roughly two weeks till the end of the month and will do my best to finish everything till the end of September, hopefully it'll all will work out as planned:p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2052479

Now, that'll be the outfit she'll try to impress us with... does it work? View attachment 2052481
All right! This is super vegito

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
The is the top game that I've been returning to scenes again and again. And interestingly enough, they are as hot as the first time everytime I look back.

Sarah is precious.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The search button sucks, it doesnt even let you filter by date and there are way too many to check all of the comments there. Most of them are discussing whether it is ntr or not or have outdated data from 2020, etc so I rather someone just answers with updated info if they want to. If not, thats ok. I guess I'll find the time to play the game and find out
Under preferences in your account you can set how your search filters.......

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The search button sucks, it doesnt even let you filter by date and there are way too many to check all of the comments there. Most of them are discussing whether it is ntr or not or have outdated data from 2020, etc so I rather someone just answers with updated info if they want to. If not, thats ok. I guess I'll find the time to play the game and find out
Dude, the OP gives you all the information about ntr/sharing that you need.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes