WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
One of the few times i approved of a rework :)
Yes, it’s risky to remake an ongoing game. In this case the developer(s) have chosen the “right“ approach I guess.

I can understand the “need” to do so, it would bother me to death if i had gained that much quality and don’t rework the beginning.
New players should see right from the start what they can expect.

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Good news - the car scene is fully finished! It was a bit of a pain in one place to pose it due to some limitations (like camera placement, restrictions in poses and so on) but overall I'm pretty happy with the final results, especially with the animations which turned out really good and different: you can expect plenty of POVs, juicy shots, various positions and a lot of fun with Megan!
Now, I'm moving further to the two final scenes of the main part - Sarah's solo scene and Sarah+Megan for those who don't want to pick only one. They're not crazy long and I should deal with them relatively quickly. The threesome scene turned out really fun, IMO, but it'll be up to you to judge it. In short, only the final steps are left before this lewd update is released and I can't wait to show it to you already!
As for the current numbers: 501 images and 28 animations are fully done at the moment. I think this release is going to have the biggest amount of ladies you can pay attention to and trust me, they won't refuse! :p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! 8351B9A1-EDD2-47BC-9859-DFEA37508003.png

Are you going just sit there staring at me?! 4F7239B7-A628-46AB-B0E8-63BD6F56C160.png

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guys!
Good news - the car scene is fully finished! It was a bit of a pain in one place to pose it due to some limitations (like camera placement, restrictions in poses and so on) but overall I'm pretty happy with the final results, especially with the animations which turned out really good and different: you can expect plenty of POVs, juicy shots, various positions and a lot of fun with Megan!
Now, I'm moving further to the two final scenes of the main part - Sarah's solo scene and Sarah+Megan for those who don't want to pick only one. They're not crazy long and I should deal with them relatively quickly. The threesome scene turned out really fun, IMO, but it'll be up to you to judge it. In short, only the final steps are left before this lewd update is released and I can't wait to show it to you already!
As for the current numbers: 501 images and 28 animations are fully done at the moment. I think this release is going to have the biggest amount of ladies you can pay attention to and trust me, they won't refuse! :p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2039795

Are you going just sit there staring at me?! View attachment 2039799
So you call yourself as super vegito

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
EP. 9 ? But in title it only says EP.4. ch.2? Am i missing something?
He is remaking the game and continuing from where he left off the last none remake episode was 8 now he is doing 9 and than the next episode will be 5 remake. He goes back a forth with remake and non remake

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The outdated mod is not compatible with the reworked chapter, mentioned it in the mod thread. It almost never is :)
Was wondering is there no public release for episodes 5 through 8 ? or am i missing something. In title it says ep.4 ch.2

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
He is remaking the game and continuing from where he left off the last none remake episode was 8 now he is doing 9 and than the next episode will be 5 remake. He goes back a forth with remake and non remake
[/QUOTE
So is it all here but not remade or do i need to stop at ep.4 ch 2 if i'm following the story?

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
its all there at the end of chapter 4 I will ask you if you want to play the none remake click yes and you can play all the way up to chapter 8

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Thank you for sharing
But that is a vague answer from Boring Games which is to be expected :ROFLMAO:
Boring Games just want to know the whether Megan or sarah is part of those possible endings
Pretty sure he's making it vague on purpose or else he would have spoiled it already. He's given similar responses in the past it seems, so I think it's clear what he intends to do. I bet he's got something good for us.

Reactions: CircaAD

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hey guys!
Monday's spoilers are a bit later than usual today but I'm here with good news!
Emma's scene is fully finished, both the stills and the animations! It was a long and complex scene and I'm really happy how it turned out. Hopefully you'll like what you'll see there, I guess for many of you it'll be a big and pleasant surprise ;-p
Now I've got three more scenes to finish before this update can be released and currently I'm in the middle of the first one. It'll be relatively short but really promising, especially for the lovers of Megan's corruption because you'll be able to see it only if you've chosen that path. In short: MC comes to Megan's office to pick her up and since she's already corrupted enough and more open to new things, she suggests MC to try something he dreamed about for a long time. You and MC will be able to find out what it is... but it's pretty kinky!
As for the current numbers: 416 images and 16 animations are fully done at the moment, I guess the overall amount will be about 650-700 pics and 25-30 animations.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2000248 View attachment 2000249
:love::love: God I'm speechless.... I don't know who is hotter Megan or Sarah is hard to choose now :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes