binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
EP 5 and the first Part of EP 6 are still not remastered yet. The Dev said earlier, that the next update concludes the remastering (Post on Page 264). Then he continues with EP 10 and so on.
One could make a case for parts of Ep 7 and 8 also really not up to the new standards, one example being the Megan bath scene, Love route being pretty much an eye sore comparatively speaking, and corruption route better, but not ideal.

Can't think of another game I've replayed more times than this one. Perty darn good.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Wow! Very slow download for us non Mega types. I am getting just a little over dial-up speeds therefore a 12 to 16 hour download. :(

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't play this game for quite some time. It's still a very nice :)

I really with there was also some 'impregnations' possibilities in this game tho. But looks like everybody is on the pill... *sigh*

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP9CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
You are awesome,can you please share another mirror link?

May 8, 2019
Ah ok thanks.
Personally I wouldn't be up for that in this game from what I played a while back, even tho I usually like that fetish.
That's just my opinion on it, I just don't remember it having a proper set up for it back when I originally played. Perhaps I'm wrong tho.

Last time I played was during the first remastered episode so maybe after replaying now I could see the indications you're talking about, but it would be kinda messed up to add it his late into the project without any early warnings from the dev.
Yes, many people object to it as you can see from the number of facepalms on my comment xD It doesn't have a proper set-up, but if there is a gun in the first act, it should be fired. The Dev doesn't even have to add it, but if he ever thinks of doing it, he can employ some sharing content in acts 5 and 6 as they have not been remastered yet. What makes me frustrated is that there is tension but no action. I mean the game is already a fuck fest with an improper story and plotline. It wouldn't hurt to bless Netorase fans as well :3 Though what makes me also surprised is that those NTR hater kiddos who can't stand the sight of another male in a game can play this one with pure bliss lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yes, many people object to it as you can see from the number of facepalms on my comment xD It doesn't have a proper set-up, but if there is a gun in the first act, it should be fired. The Dev doesn't even have to add it, but if he ever thinks of doing it, he can employ some sharing content in acts 5 and 6 as they have not been remastered yet. What makes me frustrated is that there is tension but no action. I mean the game is already a fuck fest with an improper story and plotline. It wouldn't hurt to bless Netorase fans as well :3 Though what makes me also surprised is that those NTR hater kiddos who can't stand the sight of another male in a game can play this one with pure bliss lol
If you're so frustrated maybe you should find another vn. The dev doesn't have to do anything.
Why don't you just admit you're a damn hypocrite because you're whining for not getting what you want.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Easy most of us don't help jack with his mom so, for us it never happens, and we don't share faith.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't had the chance to play the new versions yet, but so I don't know if it has the foundations of NTR in it.
I'll play it tonight after I post this response once the download is done.

Overall I can't speak on the storyline, characters, fetishes, etc.
From I've seen here tho the dev said it won't be in the game and tbh it would be really messed up if he added it this late into the project.
It's best to let people know from the beginning or early on with the first few versions if NTR is gonna be in the game or not.

This is coming from a fan of that fetish and games that include it, overall I'm just open to a lot of fetishes in games and don't usually have issues with many.
However NTR is one that many supporters are conflicted on so having added it to a game this late into development when the dev said he wouldn't is not something I'm for and honestly not all games need it since IMO it only works if it has proper build up.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I haven't had the chance to play the new versions yet, but so I don't know if it has the foundations of NTR in it.
I'll play it tonight after I post this response once the download is done.

Overall I can't speak on the storyline, characters, fetishes, etc.
From I've seen here tho the dev said it won't be in the game and tbh it would be really messed up if he added it this late into the project.
It's best to let people know from the beginning or early on with the first few versions if NTR is gonna be in the game or not.

This is coming from a fan of that fetish and games that include it, overall I'm just open to a lot of fetishes in games and don't usually have issues with many.
However NTR is one that many supporters are conflicted on so having added it to a game this late into development when the dev said he wouldn't is not something I'm for and honestly not all games need it since IMO it only works if it has proper build up.
He has said there is no ntr never will be you can only do a share route with Jack and his mom or not that is it.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes