Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
He has said there is no ntr never will be you can only do a share route with Jack and his mom or not that is it.
I know that and I even said it in my post you just quoted, I was just explaining my POV on it to Toothy on why I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to add it to the game.

Reactions: EJW

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Boring Games

Hey man, I noticed one thing in this update. The clothed sex was fucking awesome. This is so rare that I actually can't think of any DAZ games that make it a point to feature lingerie and sexy clothing during penetration. It pretty much always comes off immediately for rendering convenience (I hear it's a huge pain in the ass to render). Maybe there are a few clothed sex scenes out there in some other games, but the "shifting panties to the side thing" actually being shown in detail might really be the first. Great stuff. Represent the clothed sex lovers!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Nice Graphics but wtf - Play again from start fucking Saves not working every time :cautious:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I like your game, chap nine maybe too much concentration on Megan? Add pregnancy fetish, each creampie says on pill... Overal a win win recommended to fellow players, almost ready for release I think. Off topic somewhat: Remote viewing, transcendental meditation, ESP beyond the transhumanist silly dream.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
yes to both.
Good TY i was worried there was going to be a lot of blueballing in this game lol. I was looking at the scene gallery and besides megan and sarah the others had very few scenes and some of which i don't think was actual sex scenes. I have gallery unlock but didn't want to spoil the story only use for replay purposes. I think faith had a few scenes but some of those are on her sharing path which i'm not going to do.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Sarah has a solo scene with MC.
Dont know what path your playing but i dont get solo action with Sarah (Sis) in this update. The end of the last update i got Mom in my bed and start with her in the new update. The only solo action is Ann and Emma. And FFM with Mom and Sis at the end ;) Thats my path

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Dont know what path your playing but i dont get solo action with Sarah (Sis) in this update. The end of the last update i got Mom in my bed and start with her in the new update. The only solo action is Ann and Emma. And FFM with Mom and Sis at the end ;) Thats my path
There is a solo scene with sarah on the mom love route instead of the ffm.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes