Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
im glad thats the only trigger because if i get NTR out of nowhere without me being a dick to my harem girls im going to be piss
Indeed :p
Dev said something big might happen on the route where one of the chicks gets man-handled by some other dude, so it means whatever the big thing is, we're locked from it because we ain't allow no other dude bang our chicks :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Indeed :p
Dev said something big might happen on the route where one of the chicks gets man-handled by some other dude, so it means whatever the big thing is, we're locked from it because we ain't allow no other dude bang our chicks :p
i rather be locked out of NTR scene then witnessing it when im supposed to see myself as the main character

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
so if you dont support himyou cnat use the incest patch but there is the incest tag in teh genre describtion?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
im glad thats the only trigger because if i get NTR out of nowhere without me being a dick to my harem girls im going to be piss

@DarkSithLord47
the special scenes were one with the sister and one with the (ex) best friends mom
And, I'll give a hint ... this route might lead to something bigger so I'd keep it in mind just in case
but they were talking about the ntr path... i'm confused... what's the route that leads to ''something bigger''?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
it probably has to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw when did this game suddenly have the NTR tag ? i dont remember this tag ever being part of this game ? previous versions never mentioned this tag ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, whatever the big and good stuff may be, it ain't worth getting cucked over, no thanks, I'm more than content with having all the ladies to myself :p
Hey there, as has been mentioned to get to that 'NTR' (I am actually hesitating to use that term as it doesn't describe what's happening in the story) you have to be an absolute dick to someone. And by behaving like that you demonstrate that you have absolutely no interest in said person.

So how - if 'NTR' as used here in this thread up to now denotes sexual encounters with a love interest of your's - can it be thus if you are showing NO INTEREST in said person?

What do I care if someone I am not interested in has sex (no matter who the other involved party is)?
(Other than looking for an excuse to get riled over something that simply ain't there?!)

I admit - I am at a loss ;-)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
it probably has to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw when did this game suddenly have the NTR tag ? i dont remember this tag ever being part of this game ? previous versions never mentioned this tag ?

I asked for it to be added when this episode was leaked as I knew what people would make of the scene in Sarah's room.

But again - it's what @Only_boring_games has been saying right from the get-go - actions DO have consequences :) And if you do behave like an idiot in game you're gonna reap what you sow.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Indeed what happened when you got blue balled with the mom should give a clear indication that ntr will be hard in this game.

But what i dont understand the mc has power yet he dont use it much why not ? if i had that power i would be using it till my dick fell of.. What good is this power if the mc is total powerless and just watch till stuff start happening he should be more active. right now he is way too passive. even jake seem to be having much more fun while it was the mc whos power was used.

Reactions: Jubz

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I asked for it to be added when this episode was leaked as I knew what people would make of the scene in Sarah's room.

But again - it's what @Only_boring_games has been saying right from the get-go - actions DO have consequences :) And if you do behave like an idiot in game you're gonna reap what you sow.
the confusion here is not about the ntr itself its about the paths and the amount of content they have... for exemple how much content will someone have if they play the harem route against someone that plays the ntr one? do you have to treat the sis like shit in order to see more content and get to the good stuff? i think that's what people wanna know,are you gonna split the story in half or what?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The renders and story so far seems to good for you to turn this game into an ntr lovers paradise I already see whats about to happen cousin took pills she gets same powers as you but for some odd reason hers will be enhanced, gangsters come kidnap or force there way into your life in some nonsense way, best bud finds out your humping his mom and tries to blackmail you or turns on you, the house gets taken by the bank and your whole world turns upside down or it could be some of all the above does not matter just please make it make sense not some impossible situations that would never happen in real life Immersive Please I just hope this game does not turn into crap like some of these forced situations do what dev wants or else game over types then this game will seriously blow i've already prepared 5 different saves with different choices to see how this plays out. You say choices matter stick to your word look at what the devs did to (The Engagement)
Hey @laflare82 let me assure you that starting from line two of your post you're heading the wrong way with your assumptions ;-) This isn't gonna be 'an ntr lovers paradise' or stuff like that. If you do behave like a normal person - say the way you would prefer to be treated by others - you're not gonna see any of the stuff people call 'NTR' (which in fact it even isn't).

So do go ahead and play the game the way you like it and please let us know what you think of it. There's not going to be any fetish forced on you unexpectedly and without warning (I don't know why a certain 'P's Box' game comes to mind...) as neither @Only_boring_games nor myself are into stuff like that.

That also is the reason why the OP mentions that the NTR is avoidable:

1555177477904.png

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
and how do u know all this are u making the game with him??
Play it and you'll find out in the credits. :p

I'm the editor - so I am the guy to shoot, kick, hit for any typos, grammar stuff, inconsistencies and other goofs I should've caught :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Makes sense indeed but the blue ball with mom was out of player control it was just forced right now i am on the good path but the way it escaleted with the mom seem it is was unavoidable no matter you where good at all. Witch is what people where worry about if somehow ntr was gonna be forced that way with no way of avoiding it.

Reactions: WaltS
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes