whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Play it and you'll find out in the credits. :p

I'm the editor - so I am the guy to shoot, kick, hit for any typos, grammar stuff, inconsistencies and other goofs I should've caught :)
ohhhh i have never looked at the credits b4 lol

Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Come on man, why does every dev like to shoehorn ntr into every vn? NTR is disliked by 90% of the people, yet the NTR path will most likely get more attention in comparison to the vanilla path. Moreover, adding multiple paths for multiple characters will only increase the work, and less content for each update.

Edit: Also, if you absolutely want to have ntr in the game, then at least use it as a plot point, instead of a way to appease ntr fans. "Oh look, my son/brother spoke to me in a wrong manner and did not pay attention to me for 3 days, I should get a 'lover' (who is a total asshole) that nobody knows in the family from thin air and fuck him in my son's vicinity" does not make the fucking game better, it ruins it.

Goodbye.
Thanks for playing the game and letting us know. (y)

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Hey @laflare82 let me assure you that starting from line two of your post you're heading the wrong way with your assumptions ;-) This isn't gonna be 'an ntr lovers paradise' or stuff like that. If you do behave like a normal person - say the way you would prefer to be treated by others - you're not gonna see any of the stuff people call 'NTR' (which in fact it even isn't).

So do go ahead and play the game the way you like it and please let us know what you think of it. There's not going to be any fetish forced on you unexpectedly and without warning (I don't know why a certain 'P's Box' game comes to mind...) as neither @Only_boring_games nor myself are into stuff like that.

That also is the reason why the OP mentions that the NTR is avoidable:

View attachment 281801
I don't trust the avoidable NTR tag anymore most games have it and it ends up forced in the end or 80% of the content is NTR

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Makes sense indeed but the blue ball with mom was out of player control it was just forced right now i am on the good path but the way it escaleted with the mom seem it is was unavoidable no matter you where good at all. Witch is what people where worry about if somehow ntr was gonna be forced that way with no way of avoiding it.
Thanks for pointing it out and I agree - it was kinda cruel to end on a cliffhanger like that. ;)

However - and this now isn't joking - it serves to demonstrate Megan's ambivalence towards the MC. Or rather her feelings - torn between caring mother and lusty/horny woman.

It also serves to set the scene for further developments later on the game. Fucking her then and there would basically close down her path as far as that is concerned.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't trust the avoidable NTR tag anymore most games have it and it ends up forced in the end or 80% of the content is NTR
I know perfectly well how you feel (just stopped playing another game 'coz 'NTR (avoidable)' all of a sudden turned into 'It's either NTR - or rape' ...

So I am asking for you to trust us on this :geek:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Looks cool. OH wait nvm it's another game for cucks.
I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion. Care to enlighten me as to why this is 'Cuckolding' all of a sudden?
(Honest question, no offense intended - just being curious.)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Not yet and since at least one of the two devs kinda dislikes NTR that is unlikely to happen. If NTR will be there it will be avoidable likely and like I said if you do get on the current NTR path it is either cause you want to or you do not care for her as a love interest at all. In last case why would she not be allowed to have some fun with someone else. :p
Two devs? There's only @Only_boring_games (y) If you're talking about me - I am only the little devil sitting on his shoulder giving him all the wrong ideas sometimes :geek:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know why my game is still ending at the last episode?

I can't seem to continue with the new update.
The new update is just an expanded version of the last update. need to use an earlier save (the end of Ep.2/ beginning of Ep.3) to get the new renders.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know why my game is still ending at the last episode?

I can't seem to continue with the new update.
That's because the version uploaded a few hours ago is the same as the last one uploaded last week - it is just the Patreon build now with the two extra scenes. However you need to be on the right path to see them - see the WT posted in the OP.

HTH - and thanks for playing the game! (y)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The last version was just ok not great but this one is crap with that ntr! That ruined what little enjoyment the game had.
Sorry to hear that. But there's many more games on f95 so I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You have to try pretty hard to get NTR in this. To the point that i didn't know it existed despite playing through the game 2-3 times.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
That's because the version uploaded a few hours ago is the same as the last one uploaded last week - it is just the Patreon build now with the two extra scenes. However you need to be on the right path to see them - see the WT posted in the OP.

HTH - and thanks for playing the game! (y)

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes