Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

Hey guys! Happy New Year to all of you!
I want to wish you only the best in the New Year. Wish all of you to achieve your dreams, beat your goals and set new ones and beat them again!
Thank you that you're here, thank you for your trust in the project and thank you for being such an amazing audience you are! I really appreciate this! On my end I can only promise to give you even more fun and deliver the best content I'm capable of, a long NSFW journey is awaiting us!
And now the news: They're later this time (partly due to the holidays, heh) but mainly because I was waiting for the Steam page to be approved before sharing it with you. And it is now! There's still a lot of work to be done, several languages to be added but the biggest bunch is done and you can check it here: You can add it to the wishlists already and it'll help a lot to promote the page. The ETA is the end of Summer 2023 because I'm planning to finish all the 9 Episodes including all the remakes by that time. Also, I'll be requesting the keys for the game from Steam and sending them to you here. I don't know yet if it'll be via messages on Patreon or we'll come up with a better option but in case you wondered if you'll be getting the keys, then yep, you will!

And now the current progress: I continue to work on the Megan-Sarah-MC scene and it goes pretty good (if we don't take a few pics with the messed up outfits, lol) and now I'm ready to start animating it. You can expect all the variety of animations you like: butts wiggling, lapdances, undressing, and even lewder moments. Like I said before the scene turned out really fun on the paper, so now it's time to make it fun and hot on the screen;-p
As for the current numbers: 260 still images and 20 animations are done at the moment. Planning to finish the stills and work on animations this week.
I guess that's all for now. Happy Holidays to all of you once again, guys! Have a lot of fun with your friends and family these days, wish you all the best!

Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. Ah, yep, that's the outfit Megan wants to tease Sarah with! View attachment 2282314

Come here, pumpkin! View attachment 2282320
Damn that trailer on the Steam page is spicy! ;)
I'll put it on my list for sure.
Been watching this for a while, but to clarify.
How many episodes are planned in total for the game?
With the Ipatch it's Mum/Son and Bro/Sis right?
Looking forward to the Steam release! (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMC

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Damn that trailer on the Steam page is spicy! ;)
I'll put it on my list for sure.
Been watching this for a while, but to clarify.
How many episodes are planned in total for the game?
With the Ipatch it's Mum/Son and Bro/Sis right?
Looking forward to the Steam release! (y)
Initially I planned 10 episodes but I guess there'll be 11-12 at the end to finish everything properly. As for the Steam release, when it's out, you'll get full 9 episodes and then the game will get updates until it's finished.

lql360721

Feb 18, 2022
Initially I planned 10 episodes but I guess there'll be 11-12 at the end to finish everything properly. As for the Steam release, when it's out, you'll get full 9 episodes and then the game will get updates until it's finished.
11-12 episodes oh… shorter than i wish ed,for me,it's little sad to hear that my favorite game is going to end,but I completely respect your decision.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This Mum reminds me a lot of the Mum from The Tyrant, both in looks and character. Wonder if that was deliberate? :unsure:
The games share a lot of thematic similarities as well.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. The Tyrant was a very good game before it got dumped, and a less degenerate version is very welcome in my eyes. :love:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

1.png

Hey guys!

I'm still working on the Megan-Sarah-MC scene and as you can see, the development is right in the middle of the hottest part of the scene, so I will be doing mostly animations this week. I've already posed two of them (kind of wiggling and twerking animations from the both ladies) but they aren't rendered yet because I was visiting my hometown for a few days these holidays. Anyways, now I'm back home already, feeling refreshed and ready to continue and do a lot! Can't wait to show you the final results!

Plans for this week are pretty simple: render the posed animations and do the rest of them (which are lapdance and BJ animations) and if possible finish the rest of the still images from the scene. It's already more than 100 pics so yeah, it'll be a big one.

Also, reminding you about the if you haven't seen it yet. I'll be sending the keys to the game once it's out, so consider wishlisting the game to get all the notifications. I'll post all the important announcements about it here as well.

That's it for now, I think. Hope you all had great holidays and recharged your batteries for the new year!

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020

33.png

New week, new spoiler!
Consider wishlisting the game on !

2.png

That's the pic right before an animation where Megan wiggles her butt and encourages Sarah to do the same! :p

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hello there. Maybe this question was already answered (and I was fool enough to ask without checking previous paces). Wasn't there a Megan scene at the kitchen where she ate some food, got horny because of some aphrodisiac the food had, which led to a sex scene with MC? I remember that one from my past saves, but lost the game and now that I downloaded again, I can't find it even with the gallery unlock mods.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Hello there. Maybe this question was already answered (and I was fool enough to ask without checking previous paces). Wasn't there a Megan scene at the kitchen where she ate some food, got horny because of some aphrodisiac the food had, which led to a sex scene with MC? I remember that one from my past saves, but lost the game and now that I downloaded again, I can't find it even with the gallery unlock mods.
What happens when you play this scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I remember that. MC ordered the food from that place he use to work. MC's old boss put the aphrodisiac in the food to help MC out on his "DATE" hoping if he helped MC out like that he could talk MC in to coming back to work there.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes