Normenia Koi

Jul 30, 2022
They do (Workupload won't) using FDM or JDownloader, just click the download link again, it will ask to replace or skip, and if you skip the download will resume, it does for me using FDM. Because Anon fails without fail (lol) every time at 95% and it doesn't support resume, with FDM I click the link again and FDM restates it from where it failed.
Good suggestion,
Thanks bro
And do fdm stands for free download manager?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So when you say "remake" are we just talking updated renders or is the story being altered, scenes changed?

Jan 5, 2023
So when you say "remake" are we just talking updated renders or is the story being altered, scenes changed?
From the two or three chapters I played in both versions if I remember correctly it's mostly the same with highly upgraded renders and animations but there's also more content. The story stays the same as far as I know though.

Reactions: fishbrain

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Hi!

First of all sorry if this was already answered. I tried the search but didn't find anything.
When the first chapter ends (Sarah peeking in living room), and Chapter 2 starts, it seem that some content is missing?
It jumps to after Jakes birthday party (MC and his mother on the bed). Also it seems that Emma did some favor to the MC.
I'm kinda confused. Can someone help?

Thanks.

EDIT: So I played a bit more and everything makes sense now... Sorry!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Consider wishlisting the game on !
It's coming out in Q3 2023. Why not just put whatever version that is already done (the version you have on here) on Steam? and then update it when new updates come out. I see that it's going to be in Early Access, so, why not? I can just play it now if I want to, and for free, instead of waiting for Q3.

Also, please, for all that is dark, I do hope your game includes editable options. Like, changing Names/Relations (this game has incest) If other games on Steam offer that (a few don't) I do hope your game offers it too. I won't be buying any more of these games on Steam if I need to download a patch for it.

Seeing as you need to download a patch to play with the cesty stuff, please add the in-game options I mentioned.

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Well, those are the last previews from the Megan-Sarah-MC scene because it's finally finished! The scene turned out quite big with lots of animations which I tried to make as various as possible. I like how it turned out in the end and hopefully you'll enjoy it too, and the scene will be a fine and important step before you can fully dive into all the fun with the both ladies. I consider the build-up phase between the characters to be done and their next iteration will bring everything to a new level.
So, the current scene... it's a scene with Ange like I said last week which takes place in several location. If you remember, in Ep. 9 Ch.1 she invited MC to join her in the gym and do some sparring together, so now the time has come. But it won't be so easy for MC to win her attention and he will have to fight for it. The scene will take place in the gym (of course, lol) and then, depending on how good your results are, you'll be able to continue and spend some time with her in much more relaxing atmosphere. The pool and sauna in the gym seem very nice for that!
I also want to add a little mini-game in this scene during the sparring part. It won't be super difficult or require a lot of attention from you since I know how such mini-games can spoil all the fun during the process, so it'll be something new to make the process a little bit more interesting and interactive. I'll also need to figure out how to implement it in the code because my coding skills aren't that high, but that's another question, heh.
That's it for now, guys! Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
Oh, and you can expect new spoilers with Ange in a very tight outfit next week! 7735C844-78A4-4006-90A0-1EFF3B5662A8.png

They're finally free! E637C904-238D-4E17-B787-BB4E7683D85C.png

Vocker9

May 20, 2022

Hey guys!
Well, those are the last previews from the Megan-Sarah-MC scene because it's finally finished! The scene turned out quite big with lots of animations which I tried to make as various as possible. I like how it turned out in the end and hopefully you'll enjoy it too, and the scene will be a fine and important step before you can fully dive into all the fun with the both ladies. I consider the build-up phase between the characters to be done and their next iteration will bring everything to a new level.
So, the current scene... it's a scene with Ange like I said last week which takes place in several location. If you remember, in Ep. 9 Ch.1 she invited MC to join her in the gym and do some sparring together, so now the time has come. But it won't be so easy for MC to win her attention and he will have to fight for it. The scene will take place in the gym (of course, lol) and then, depending on how good your results are, you'll be able to continue and spend some time with her in much more relaxing atmosphere. The pool and sauna in the gym seem very nice for that!
I also want to add a little mini-game in this scene during the sparring part. It won't be super difficult or require a lot of attention from you since I know how such mini-games can spoil all the fun during the process, so it'll be something new to make the process a little bit more interesting and interactive. I'll also need to figure out how to implement it in the code because my coding skills aren't that high, but that's another question, heh.
That's it for now, guys! Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!
Oh, and you can expect new spoilers with Ange in a very tight outfit next week! View attachment 2332870

They're finally free! View attachment 2332889
Thanks!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Also, please, for all that is dark, I do hope your game includes editable options. Like, changing Names/Relations (this game has incest) If other games on Steam offer that (a few don't) I do hope your game offers it too. I won't be buying any more of these games on Steam if I need to download a patch for it.
A few Devs will put their uncensored incest games on Steam. (Sisterly Lust) But most who have a Patreon don't. I'm guessing an overabundance of caution when dealing with Patreon.
The good news is most of the Ipatches found here will also work with the Steam versions of the games. (y)

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
If Game of Thrones can have an abundance of incest, adult games should have the same share...FIRE & BLOOD

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, sharing is avoidable, ok... but who are the women MC can share? Mom and sister? Or other ones? And is there this kind of content? Or will it appear on next updates?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes