mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Just wanted to make a sequence with Faith and than idk if I'm the only one but I find woman who love cuddling up with teddy bears sexy. O and two VR pics I made one is supposed to be a sleep sleep paralysis idea and the otherone is Jenny doing reverse cowgirl but I do have her with a bunny tail and ears on that one tho is to big to share here so here is a link Enjoy Faith.jpg Faith 1.jpg Faith 2.jpg faith 3.jpg faith4.jpg teddy fun.jpg Nightmare (VR).jpg

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
A VR sequence of one of the animations for Megan would be awesome. I know the render times are extreme but ever thought about doing a VR version? Love your work btw.
It's not my priority right now. Though, we shall see, never say never, lol.

Reactions: Lovv99

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'll be honest, i didn't play the recent update since i'm waiting for the rework, but i assume/remember? MC use glasses during sex scenes right? Why??? I can speak for myself and i use contact lenses for everything, wearing glasses during sex is out of the question. Also It must be a pain in the ass posing the glasses with the right angle in every scene, it's just unnecessary
Seeing as the glasses were introduced later in the game as a transitional tool to explain away the improved graphics of said episodes I see no way of doing away w/ them. At least not w/o having to re-render a gazillion images showing the MC w/ them …

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah i know that, but i'm not saying to re-do all the renders, God no... that's why i suggest the contact lenses, maybe in the future after some steamy sex the glasses broke (what usually happens) and Sarah give MC the lenses, for example.
Honest question, does it annoy you that much, that the dev should change it?

• Haha
Reactions: Boring Games

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's not like i'm demanding anything, but yes. Wearing glasses in any kind of activity it's annoying, It drops all the time, gets foggy, get crooked and so on... I'm just curious If the Dev thought about It.
All true, i know that from experience aswell, but yeah, does not apply in game world. ;)

Reactions: JojodoLolo

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'll be honest, i didn't play the recent update since i'm waiting for the rework, but i assume/remember? MC use glasses during sex scenes right? Why??? I can speak for myself and i use contact lenses for everything, wearing glasses during sex is out of the question. Also It must be a pain in the ass posing the glasses with the right angle in every scene, it's just unnecessary
He's wearing glasses? That's what you focus on?? I hadn't even noticed, probably never would have if you hadn't pointed it out.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yo for the Animations, I just keep getting black screens. The dialogue can move forward, but the screen is just pitch black. Anyone else having this problem or just me??

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes