Aug 11, 2021
I want to know about sharing
Avoidable mean that it skips
Or it's based on choices we make
Bcoz i don't like sharing or swinging

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's only with one LI, our best friends mother. We either agree to it or not, if we don't, nothing happens.
Nothing happens? Meaning you can still bang her without your friend, or your friend still bangs his Mum without you? :unsure:
Not a fan of sharing, but it would be a bummer if he got to have all the fun. ;)

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Back with some new spoilers for you! So, I've been working on the gym scene with Ange and the first part of it is almost finished. Before I start working on the lewd part of the scene (which I'm really looking forward to, lol), I need to do the sparring part and do some images for the QTE mini-game I told you about earlier. It'll take 2-3 days approximately, so hopefully you'll be getting the spoilers from the actually fun part of the scene. Everything goes good so far, I got a minor issue with animations where Ange's shorts don't collide properly, but it's pretty easy to fix so no worries there.
And as for the numbers: about 40 images and 3 animations from the new scene are finished. Also, I wanted to ask you how do you prefer to see the "actual numbers" part of the development posts? I can do it the old way and write the total amount of stills and animations or I can do it individually for each scene like this time. I'm curious to know how it's more informative/convenient for you. Or does it give any useful information at all. Anyways, let me know what you think please, and I'll be doing it the way you prefer:)
That's it for now guys, stay tuned and I'll talk to you 61BE0A4F-8D08-40C2-8245-C5FAF8ECB7DC.png

There's also an animation where she stretches her back in a very similar position ;-p EAE0B3BC-0593-4A0A-8FE6-4FB9B3E48C8E.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Hey guys!
Back with some new spoilers for you! So, I've been working on the gym scene with Ange and the first part of it is almost finished. Before I start working on the lewd part of the scene (which I'm really looking forward to, lol), I need to do the sparring part and do some images for the QTE mini-game I told you about earlier. It'll take 2-3 days approximately, so hopefully you'll be getting the spoilers from the actually fun part of the scene. Everything goes good so far, I got a minor issue with animations where Ange's shorts don't collide properly, but it's pretty easy to fix so no worries there.
And as for the numbers: about 40 images and 3 animations from the new scene are finished. Also, I wanted to ask you how do you prefer to see the "actual numbers" part of the development posts? I can do it the old way and write the total amount of stills and animations or I can do it individually for each scene like this time. I'm curious to know how it's more informative/convenient for you. Or does it give any useful information at all. Anyways, let me know what you think please, and I'll be doing it the way you prefer:)
That's it for now guys, stay tuned and I'll talk to you View attachment 2350999

There's also an animation where she stretches her back in a very similar position ;-p View attachment 2351002
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I have an imp question , is the "mind control" tag here means that you can control the characters and do what you want or what ? cz i hate this
The 2nd is there is teasing or all females wants MC especially the related family members ?

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I have an imp question , is the "mind control" tag here means that you can control the characters and do what you want or what ? cz i hate this
The 2nd is there is teasing or all females wants MC especially the related family members ?
He does not full on mind control them he can change their memories so they will be acceptable to what he wants them todo

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Well there has to be some kind of extreme circumstance to get family members to bang each other. Unless you live in Alabama maybe? :unsure:
This is just a bit of gentle mental persuasion, to get them past the taboo.
Much less jarring than the straight up mind control of Dreams of Desire, or the gimmick of Groundhog Day in Echoes of Lust. Both of those MCs are super creepy perves. This one is a bit more mellow and mature.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Well there has to be some kind of extreme circumstance to get family members to bang each other. Unless you live in Alabama maybe? :unsure:
Alot of games i tried , it was easy to bang family members even if it is a little hard but still not enough for me i always want the hard way after alot of tries and rejection so i search for tag "teasing" from which i know that there will be difficulty to get it but i didn't find it here so it made suspection .

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know when the last time we got an eta was?
I’ve seen the previews and the numbers but not an actual guesstimation on when it might be out for a minute.

Hey guys!
Another week has started, another spoiler is coming! Last week was pretty productive and I managed to do a lot of animations, so now I'm safe to say that the threesome scene will be finished during this week. I think, now is the first time when I'm fully satisfied with the bouncing/wiggling animations, because they turned out really yummy! I've posed animations with: 1)Megan and Sarah shaking their butts right in front of MC, 2) they twerk their booties (it was a tough one but it turned out really fun in the end), 3) a split screen animation where MC grabs both Megan and Sarah's asses, and 4) the gem of the scene which is still being rendered: a 520-framed animation (Yikes! It took 2 work days to pose and more than 2 days to render) with Megan's lapdance. It'll be on a whole nother level than you've seen before. So guys, buckle up, it'll be a really hot scene!
I still need to finish the actually lewd animations for the scene, but like I said already, they'll be done during the week because they don't need to have the enormous number of frames and can be posed relatively quickly.
The next scene I'll take care of will be with Ange. It'll take place in several locations and the scene will have a few outcomes. For those who was waiting for some action with her - you'll finally have a chance to try your luck with her, and those who don't really like her will have an opportunity to skip/ignore her part. Anyway, I'll text more about it when I start working on the scene :)

As for the current numbers: about 300 images and 23 animations are fully finished, with a big animation and a few stills still being in the queue. Will take care of the remaining animations and finishing images of the scene this week.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. Just a little reminder to check out/wishlish the game on the :) View attachment 2315606

Come closer MC, don't make us wait! View attachment 2315608
My two 10 year old laptops’ processors training in anticipation of this update
7F39357C-DE3B-48E6-AE5B-D0803F820A67.gif

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
Should I play this game with the old chapters until I reach chapter 9 ? Or should I wait for all the remakes to be complete ?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes