Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
It's time to post some news! So, I'm in the middle of the lewd part of Ange's scene and will be doing animations mostly this week. One animation is already done and six more with her are waiting to be taken care of. I'm not planning to do crazy long animation with Ange (like there were ones with Megan) so the scene should be over in about a week. I really hope you'll find it interesting, both what happens there and how it's done visually. It'll be a scene of big contrasts ;-p
And when Ange's part is done, I'll be working on Emma's scene. There'll be one scene in-between, a phone call, but it's minor so I won't pay much attention to it in the development posts. While Emma's scene is going to be huge! It'll be one of those scenes where you jump right into action and trust me, she'll find a way to surprise you. If you played a special scene with her and saw her "collection" in the bedroom, then you can guess Emma's going to use it! And like usual, I'll be providing more details about the process when I actually start working on it.
As for the current numbers: 442 images and 32 animations are done at the moment. The 4K banners you voted for during the previous week are also done, you can check them out in one of the next posts.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! E9693497-82A8-4485-9752-DB870C68C316.png

"How much do you want to see them?" 37A03425-3405-442F-8396-403896D470AD.png

Kada_buwan

May 22, 2018

Hey guys!
It's time to post some news! So, I'm in the middle of the lewd part of Ange's scene and will be doing animations mostly this week. One animation is already done and six more with her are waiting to be taken care of. I'm not planning to do crazy long animation with Ange (like there were ones with Megan) so the scene should be over in about a week. I really hope you'll find it interesting, both what happens there and how it's done visually. It'll be a scene of big contrasts ;-p
And when Ange's part is done, I'll be working on Emma's scene. There'll be one scene in-between, a phone call, but it's minor so I won't pay much attention to it in the development posts. While Emma's scene is going to be huge! It'll be one of those scenes where you jump right into action and trust me, she'll find a way to surprise you. If you played a special scene with her and saw her "collection" in the bedroom, then you can guess Emma's going to use it! And like usual, I'll be providing more details about the process when I actually start working on it.
As for the current numbers: 442 images and 32 animations are done at the moment. The 4K banners you voted for during the previous week are also done, you can check them out in one of the next posts.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2387939

"How much do you want to see them?" View attachment 2387944
renders getting better every update you love to see it

Jun 15, 2021
Should be soon'ish, but Boring Games only releases updates that are worth your time- we know how annoying it is when a DEV releases something that's just filler and feels pointless.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes