Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Back with new spoilers for you! I mentioned earlier Emma's scene would be one of "right into action" kind of scenes and that's the proof, that's how she's going to meet you and show all her love to you! ;-p
I'm currently halfway done with it and will do my best to finish the scene during the week approximately, there won't be any technical difficulties there because all the assets used in the scene turned out to be surprisingly good (or it's just Emma's aura, lol), the only "difficulty", if I can say so, will be a little branching of the scene depending on if you like a particular kink/fetish or, I guess it'll be better to say, a particular kind of sex.... (sheesh, it's really difficult to speak without actually calling thing as they're called, heh.) Anyways, you'll have an actual choice of how the scene should go and if it should contain particular aspects and depending on this, you'll be getting some extra content.
As for the current numbers: there're exactly 550 images and 42 animationsdone at the moment. I'll be taking care of animations mostly this week and once again, will do my best to finish this scene ASAP and start the final scene of the update.
Stay tuned guys. I'll talk to you soon! F60ADF8C-AEF6-4DA1-B299-2D3758C184BB.png

Another pose and POV to check her out ;-p 0FA2D332-021A-47BE-B9CB-2A6F7687E55C.png

jackphi

Mar 6, 2023
Sorry if I am just a noob and dont understand how to seach but I was unable to find an answer to this question.

I am confused, does the uncensored patch do anything if you have the latest version of the game? Or is it included?
Does the uncensored patch count as an unofficially supported 3rd party mod?

Nov 28, 2022
Sorry if I am just a noob and dont understand how to seach but I was unable to find an answer to this question.

I am confused, does the uncensored patch do anything if you have the latest version of the game? Or is it included?
it's an incest patch. you'll still get nudity and sex scenes. it just changes the "landlady/roommate" to "mom/sister".

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Ok Noob ;)
The uncensor patch activates the Taboo family content. Means, Megan is the mom/mother and Sarah is the sister of the Main Character.
The Patch is not included, because Patreon would have a word with the Developer then.
I do believe the Patch is made from a 3rd party, but idk for certain. It is a supported mod indeed. It's unpacked content goes into the Games Game Folder (for example: F:\F95 Games\ShutUpAndDanceEp9Ch1Special-1.0.-pc\Game).

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
hey who is this charlie character seems like a gateway to ntr ??? i hope its not actually opposite like mc cucking him with his wife would be great
No NTR in this. At the most you can arrange for threesomes like f.e. MC/Jake/Faith or MC/Sis/Mom - but all involving the MC (you).

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
how do I copy from PC into Mac file to play the latest update?
Take a look inside the Mac app (right click, Show package contents) at /Contents/Resourses/autorun. There's a folder there called game. Replace this folder with the folder called game from the PC download.

Caveat: this only works reliably when the PC and Mac versions were made with the same version of Ren'Py. You can check the version by comparing the files script_version.txt, also found in said game folders.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the Mac version first before you start modifying it.

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes