Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
I'm finishing Emma's scene already so these posts will be final spoilers with her. A couple of animations and a few stills are left to do before we're good to go to take care of the final scene of this huge update!
So, a few words about the final scene - it'll be with Faith as you know it already, and she's going to call MC for some "urgent help" as she calls it. Our MC, as a true gentleman, agrees to come and help her as soon as possible, but he doesn't realize it's all Faith's little trick to get him and have some fun since she's home alone. But something unpredictable is going to happen there and it'll be a starting point of MC's final adventure.
Like I've said it already, I'm going to post spoilers only from the fun part of the scene while keeping the main story and finale parts in secret till the release. I really want to hear your opinion about what you're going to see there, heh. For now I can just say that i tried to make the ending of this update as unpredictable as possible, wanted to do something that would turn the whole story upside down. So, hopefully you will like it!
As for the current numbers: 577 images and 48 animations are done at the moment. Going to finish Emma's scene in 1-2 days and move to the next one!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! B430DA8D-874F-46F4-BBE6-E8888E27FA83.png

She wanted it to be rough! CD911FB0-856D-420B-A822-2391AE470BE8.png BA35F542-8ADC-46F6-8433-3C3C4DC00660.png

The game master

May 19, 2022

Hey guys!
I'm finishing Emma's scene already so these posts will be final spoilers with her. A couple of animations and a few stills are left to do before we're good to go to take care of the final scene of this huge update!
So, a few words about the final scene - it'll be with Faith as you know it already, and she's going to call MC for some "urgent help" as she calls it. Our MC, as a true gentleman, agrees to come and help her as soon as possible, but he doesn't realize it's all Faith's little trick to get him and have some fun since she's home alone. But something unpredictable is going to happen there and it'll be a starting point of MC's final adventure.
Like I've said it already, I'm going to post spoilers only from the fun part of the scene while keeping the main story and finale parts in secret till the release. I really want to hear your opinion about what you're going to see there, heh. For now I can just say that i tried to make the ending of this update as unpredictable as possible, wanted to do something that would turn the whole story upside down. So, hopefully you will like it!
As for the current numbers: 577 images and 48 animations are done at the moment. Going to finish Emma's scene in 1-2 days and move to the next one!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2465490

She wanted it to be rough! View attachment 2465492 View attachment 2465493
Cai i want you

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Big fan of the game
Fell in love with the plot at the start itself
Any plans on rolling out the updates for Android?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Good game and it keeps getting better with every update, the milfs are good. The boss blonde love to get bossed, the redhead mob chick also needs that vitamin D it seems, and our MC will happily give her, the Tattood chick and her mother will also get it.

Loved the jump scene to the good quality with the glasses.

What I want to see, The govermant added and a more thiccer milf as a govermant angent, more conspirecy stuff, the femily getting involved and MC gets to act badass again.

5/5 good job Dev, thats another bookmarked game.

Reactions: Boring Games

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
New week - new previews! Emma's scene is finished and I've already started working on Faith's scene which will be the final big one for this update. It won't be super animation heavy like earlier parts of the release but, on the other hand, it'll have a lot of stills and quite a few events happening in a short period of time. Hopefully it'll turn out interesting and you'll like the final results.
I wrote the premise and what's going to happen in the scene in previous post, so I guess there's no need in repeating it, but I'll be working on her animations pretty soon and I think it'll be fun to show an animation example next time for a change. Gotta pick something interesting for you ;-p
And yep, since it's the final scene of the update, now it's a question of a few weeks till it is out. Considering the scene, coding and testing - I think I'm safe to say that the update will be released in the first half of April. It took quite long this time, but once again, hopefully you'll see that the time wasn't wasted for nothing and you'll enjoy the final results!
As for the current numbers: 610 still images and 50 animations are done at the moment. New release is almost here guys and it's gonna be epic!
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

P.S. initially I planned that Faith would be dressed in a very revealing swimsuit which looked just mind-blowing, but the asset turned out to be so-so and it'd do more harm to the process in the end, lol. 9B733AE1-0955-445D-B562-1C35685BD3B3.png

A couple of angles depending on which camp you belong to! ;-p 53E029DD-9B52-45EE-BA31-209A6B655446.png E2364965-6671-428B-AAFC-FAA50D7432A5.png

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Emma's scene is finished and it means that I'm already working on the final scene of the update with Faith!
Faith and her ass be looking awesome and delicious as always... in other news, the sky is blue. Can't wait to play the new update and smash that thing real hard and deep. Hope it's cumming real soon coz this one sounds really promising.:sneaky::BootyTime:

Megan is just a goddess, I recently made a thread with the best milfs, without hesitation put her in 1st place.
Love your picks, but your forgot to add Faith too. That bitch is top-quality MILF material, and she has a crush on the MC. She deserves to be there. Just look at those sweet preview pics of her above my reply.;)

That's how she looks at the beginning of the scene, but trust me, she'll be completely worn out by the end of it ;-p
A few passionate, rough sex scenes are welcome in this game, IMO. Looking forward to it !!

Reactions: Makavto
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes