Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
New devlog is here! I'm still working on Faith's scene, the first part of which is finished and this week I'm going to get the second (the lewd one!) part done as well. So, will be taking care of animations mostly. It's still safe to show you the current spoilers and there'll be some in the next post but for this one I've chosen some pics with Nora. Do you remember her in the previous update? Damn, she turned our really hot, heh. I initially planned her as a one-time character, but after seeing how she turned out in the end, I thought it'd be a crime not to include her and some steamy action with her in the future. This time she appears in the game for the story only, but I'm already working out how she will be able to appear again and how our MC will find a way to have some fun with her in the future. It'll be interesting!
As for the numbers: 670 and 50 animations are done at the moment, I'll take care of the final animations of the update this week and the rest of the chapter can be done relatively quickly, so you can expect the release schedule really soon!
C884E1C7-5CA8-4139-AF72-30C11219DAE5.png F5B38202-6668-4B84-81AB-75F86F4C60E9.png

The main part of Faith's scene will be happening in the backyard, I guess some fresh air will do Faith and MC only good, right?
And I've been picking what animation to show and well, since Megan is the favorite character among the majority of us, the answer of "whom to show" is pretty obvious. ;) 31C92C54-E2DD-4C86-BEED-7700877102AF.gif A59DB143-6F69-4B70-9502-BD2F10B1D3D2.png

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm still working on Faith's scene
The main part of Faith's scene will be happening in the backyard, I guess some fresh air will do Faith and MC only good
Now just imagine the MC in a 3some with Faith and Nora (the gangsta's wife).:love: Those two beautiful black women look fine AF, and a reverse Oreo involving these 3 would definitely be fire.

I initially planned her as a one-time character, but after seeing how she turned out in the end, I thought it'd be a crime not to include her and some steamy action with her in the future.
Glad to hear that our fellow perv Boring Games knows what his fans want and is willing to deliver. The MC needs to smash her holes ASAP coz she too fine to be just a one-time character. Can't wait to play the next update.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Hey guys!
New devlog is here! I'm still working on Faith's scene, the first part of which is finished and this week I'm going to get the second (the lewd one!) part done as well. So, will be taking care of animations mostly. It's still safe to show you the current spoilers and there'll be some in the next post but for this one I've chosen some pics with Nora. Do you remember her in the previous update? Damn, she turned our really hot, heh. I initially planned her as a one-time character, but after seeing how she turned out in the end, I thought it'd be a crime not to include her and some steamy action with her in the future. This time she appears in the game for the story only, but I'm already working out how she will be able to appear again and how our MC will find a way to have some fun with her in the future. It'll be interesting!
As for the numbers: 670 and 50 animations are done at the moment, I'll take care of the final animations of the update this week and the rest of the chapter can be done relatively quickly, so you can expect the release schedule really soon!
View attachment 2498865 View attachment 2498866

The main part of Faith's scene will be happening in the backyard, I guess some fresh air will do Faith and MC only good, right?
And I've been picking what animation to show and well, since Megan is the favorite character among the majority of us, the answer of "whom to show" is pretty obvious. ;) View attachment 2498869 View attachment 2498871
so this animation will show at next update?or only a teaser?

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey Boring Games

I can't wait for the Sarah-Megan-MC threeway as much as the next guy but what about Love route? What are you planning for that in this update? I am curious.
There'll be two big scenes with both Megan and Sarah this time (excluding threesome scene).
Megan's love scene will have two variations, depending on your choices, the same goes for Sarah. And I'm also planning a few interesting situations for their love routes in the future:p

I think it'll be the first time when every single scene with the ladies is really huge, the only shorter scene will be a part with Charlie (the big guy) and his wife and it's done for story purposes, nothing sexual there... Well, except for his wife who's damn hot for a guy like him, lol. And that's why I made sure to do some proper teasing pics, so that you know what to expect from her later in the game.

Overall, I'm now in the middle of Faith's scene and the whole update will be finished pretty soon. It'll be eventful, rest assured!

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
There'll be two big scenes with both Megan and Sarah this time (excluding threesome scene).
Megan's love scene will have two variations, depending on your choices, the same goes for Sarah. And I'm also planning a few interesting situations for their love routes in the future:p

I think it'll be the first time when every single scene with the ladies is really huge, the only shorter scene will be a part with Charlie (the big guy) and his wife and it's done for story purposes, nothing sexual there... Well, except for his wife who's damn hot for a guy like him, lol. And that's why I made sure to do some proper teasing pics, so that you know what to expect from her later in the game.

Overall, I'm now in the middle of Faith's scene and the whole update will be finished pretty soon. It'll be eventful, rest assured!
Thanks for the answer. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Boring Games

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
These will be pre-final posts before the release since everything is almost done! I've got two more animations to do and then there'll be only still renders to take care of, so the release schedule will be posted soon!
The development of Faith scene is going pretty good, I only got a little problem with the overall scene size and had to do some optimization to continue and there was also a little problem with one of the animations I made (just some minor collision issue) but the both of them are solved and I'm already moving further. The plan for the week is quite simple - finish the remaining animations and take care of the bigger part of the stills, so hopefully it'll go as planned. Once again, next time I'll be posting something different (maybe some previews from other scenes or an animation) because I don't want to spoil the finale yet and want to hear your opinion when you finally see everything with your own eyes.
AS for the current numbers: 690 images and 55 animations are done at the moment. Faith's animations turned out really juicy, I wanted to do some proper collision effects (like in the pic above) and I like the results so far. Can't wait to show everything to you already!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! 44A732B6-A8D7-4603-8EC6-109E6DA2D7B9.png BFB38D22-11E9-40FB-9710-3B331E74C434.png

I think that POV is much-much better! 6E7EC26B-CAD8-4AAC-B13A-C1954A6217C9.png

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I have been waiting for the redos of the starting episodes before looking at any of the new stuff. But i forget how many more is there to go? Just one or is it two more parts. Cause i know he was doing it in parts. And then once all the redos are done i will go back and go thru the whole VN.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Just curious but is there going to be the route where Faith is shared with Jake or is it just the MC solo route?

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have been waiting for the redos of the starting episodes before looking at any of the new stuff. But i forget how many more is there to go? Just one or is it two more parts. Cause i know he was doing it in parts. And then once all the redos are done i will go back and go thru the whole VN.
Schedule is on the front page, so I'm pretty sure 5 is the last chapter that needs redone.

Then chapter 10 is the final?? Boring Games Has there been any discussion of your next project if this is almost finished?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes