xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Faith look like she having a lot of fun there, and her body looks amazing as always. Hope the MC's gonna bust a nut deep in her pussy... maybe some anal will be on the table too, who knows ?? Her ass sure looks like it's made for that.:devilish:

Looking forward to playing the new update, coz all these previews don't make it easy waiting patiently for it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me the save location? I am not asky about the one in the game folder, but the other one?
I mean i wanna restet the game form the scrap, but also if i delete the save folder, the game continue to have old save file somewhere. I think somewhere on the ssd. Can someone tell me the right path?

Also what happen if i do not help Jake? I tell him about me job, and he asked me to prove it. But i do not wanna to share anything with other. Every female are just mine :ROFLMAO: do i do the right things to not prove it?
Anyway Thank you

Reactions: EJW

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys, can someone tell me the save location? I am not asky about the one in the game folder, but the other one?
I mean i wanna restet the game form the scrap, but also if i delete the save folder, the game continue to have old save file somewhere. I think somewhere on the ssd. Can someone tell me the right path?

Also what happen if i do not help Jake? I tell him about me job, and he asked me to prove it. But i do not wanna to share anything with other. Every female are just mine :ROFLMAO: do i do the right things to not prove it?
Anyway Thank you
If you're on windows it's in appdata, which is hidden by default so first you have to change that setting.

Open file explorer.. View>options>view > advanced settings> show hidden files, folders and drives.

Then

Users>Your Username> AppData > Roaming > Renpy

I am pretty sure you're right about Jake too, I didn't give in to that little peckerhead. Who cares what he wants!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If you're on windows it's in appdata, which is hidden by default so first you have to change that setting.

Open file explorer.. View>options>view > advanced settings> show hidden files, folders and drives.

Then

Users>Your Username> AppData > Roaming > Renpy

I am pretty sure you're right about Jake too, I didn't give in to that little peckerhead. Who cares what he wants!
Thank you i made to reset the save file. So finally after the restart, this time i just do not tell Jake anything. Because i read that if you say something and then do not show him the things, he in some way suspect about something. So better not tell him anything. At last i hope i can bang his mother, without him suspect anything :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you i made to reset the save file. So finally after the restart, this time i just do not tell Jake anything. Because i read that if you say something and then do not show him the things, he in some way suspect about something. So better not tell him anything. At last i hope i can bang his mother, without him suspect anything :ROFLMAO:

Anyway thank you
Where's the fun in that?!! :devilish:

• Sad

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019

Hey guys!
These will be pre-final posts before the release since everything is almost done! I've got two more animations to do and then there'll be only still renders to take care of, so the release schedule will be posted soon!
The development of Faith scene is going pretty good, I only got a little problem with the overall scene size and had to do some optimization to continue and there was also a little problem with one of the animations I made (just some minor collision issue) but the both of them are solved and I'm already moving further. The plan for the week is quite simple - finish the remaining animations and take care of the bigger part of the stills, so hopefully it'll go as planned. Once again, next time I'll be posting something different (maybe some previews from other scenes or an animation) because I don't want to spoil the finale yet and want to hear your opinion when you finally see everything with your own eyes.
AS for the current numbers: 690 images and 55 animations are done at the moment. Faith's animations turned out really juicy, I wanted to do some proper collision effects (like in the pic above) and I like the results so far. Can't wait to show everything to you already!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2517573 View attachment 2517574

I think that POV is much-much better! View attachment 2517579
Faith is my fav, can't wait!

Reactions: twenty22

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Just for fun. So far there are 7 women in the sex scene gallery. Megan, Sarah, Faith, Dr. Wood, Carrie, Emma and Ann. How would you rank them? Can be anything, personality, looks, volume of scenes, you name it.

For me.

1. Megan.
2. Sarah
3. Faith
4. Dr. Wood
5. Emma.
6. Ann.
7. Carrie.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Just for fun. So far there are 7 women in the sex scene gallery. Megan, Sarah, Faith, Dr. Wood, Carrie, Emma and Ann. How would you rank them? Can be anything, personality, looks, volume of scenes, you name it.

For me.

1. Megan.
2. Sarah
3. Faith
4. Dr. Wood
5. Emma.
6. Ann.
7. Carrie.
1-Sarah
2-Faith
3-Emma
4-Ann