Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
It's time to show you some new spoilers! As you you can guess Ange's scene is fully done and we can move further to the final two scenes of this update. The first one will be with Emma which I'm already working on - it'll be right into action kind of scene with lots of animations and a chance to explore Emma's inner kinks and desires. And the second scene will be with Faith (the preview is from her scene actually, but I'm showing it to you now due to how the script is written and the fact that I feel obliged to show what she wears, heh). So, they both will be quite big and you can expect to have a lot of fun in the process, while story-wise Faith's scene is going to be more important since it'll be the start point of the finale of the whole game. I don't want to go into details right now, but I really hope it will surprise you a lot and the turn at the end of the episode will have a huge emotional effect on you... well, that's how it's planned at least ;-p
So, how these final steps of the update will go: I'll be working scene by scene like usual. Emma's scene will go first, Faith's scene will be taken care of right after it - you'll be getting previews and the development news like usual during this period, but I might post something different at the very end of the update to avoid any spoilers, because I really want it to have a "wow" effect on you! I think I might post some shots from minor scenes (there're shots with all the main ladies of this update like Megan, Sarah, Ange, Emma, Faith, and even Nora and Violet) or I might post some animation previews - we shall see, in short. Or you can also just say whom you want to see in the comments, for example :)
And as for the current numbers: 507 images and 38 animations are fully done at the moment, and I'm already taking care of the remaining shots and videos.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! 92E4F4C8-AF87-4C40-89EC-6DA3726370E3.png

That's how she looks at the beginning of the scene, but trust me, she'll be completely worn out by the end of it ;-p
23E00D1D-8A5C-434B-9A54-95B016507730.png

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Hey guys!
It's time to show you some new spoilers! As you you can guess Ange's scene is fully done and we can move further to the final two scenes of this update. The first one will be with Emma which I'm already working on - it'll be right into action kind of scene with lots of animations and a chance to explore Emma's inner kinks and desires. And the second scene will be with Faith (the preview is from her scene actually, but I'm showing it to you now due to how the script is written and the fact that I feel obliged to show what she wears, heh). So, they both will be quite big and you can expect to have a lot of fun in the process, while story-wise Faith's scene is going to be more important since it'll be the start point of the finale of the whole game. I don't want to go into details right now, but I really hope it will surprise you a lot and the turn at the end of the episode will have a huge emotional effect on you... well, that's how it's planned at least ;-p
So, how these final steps of the update will go: I'll be working scene by scene like usual. Emma's scene will go first, Faith's scene will be taken care of right after it - you'll be getting previews and the development news like usual during this period, but I might post something different at the very end of the update to avoid any spoilers, because I really want it to have a "wow" effect on you! I think I might post some shots from minor scenes (there're shots with all the main ladies of this update like Megan, Sarah, Ange, Emma, Faith, and even Nora and Violet) or I might post some animation previews - we shall see, in short. Or you can also just say whom you want to see in the comments, for example :)
And as for the current numbers: 507 images and 38 animations are fully done at the moment, and I'm already taking care of the remaining shots and videos.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2425548

That's how she looks at the beginning of the scene, but trust me, she'll be completely worn out by the end of it ;-p
View attachment 2425553
i think that means it took more than a month to next update

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
kinda weird this game is ending, i recall protagonist getting a redhead girlfriend(ppl probably forgot about her), he barely touched her, yet game is ending, feels rushed imo.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
kinda weird this game is ending, i recall protagonist getting a redhead girlfriend(ppl probably forgot about her), he barely touched her, yet game is ending, feels rushed imo.
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
There is no red-haired gf in this …

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game is not really that close to ending either. I think you got your threads confused bro. ;)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
the dev actually said in his last post (a few pages back) that this update is starting to setup the endgame
"is starting to setup the endgame" - this doesn't mean it's gonna end soon. At least two more episodes in the story and one reworked one will put the end of this towards the end of the year, maybe even later. So no need to worry right now :p

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I remember dev saying the game will have 12 episodes. So, 3 more episodes (released by half just like ep 9 ch 1 and ep 9 ch 2) plus the last rework after this new update will pretty much cover another year at least of development.

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes