Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Another week has started, another spoiler is coming! Last week was pretty productive and I managed to do a lot of animations, so now I'm safe to say that the threesome scene will be finished during this week. I think, now is the first time when I'm fully satisfied with the bouncing/wiggling animations, because they turned out really yummy! I've posed animations with: 1)Megan and Sarah shaking their butts right in front of MC, 2) they twerk their booties (it was a tough one but it turned out really fun in the end), 3) a split screen animation where MC grabs both Megan and Sarah's asses, and 4) the gem of the scene which is still being rendered: a 520-framed animation (Yikes! It took 2 work days to pose and more than 2 days to render) with Megan's lapdance. It'll be on a whole nother level than you've seen before. So guys, buckle up, it'll be a really hot scene!
I still need to finish the actually lewd animations for the scene, but like I said already, they'll be done during the week because they don't need to have the enormous number of frames and can be posed relatively quickly.
The next scene I'll take care of will be with Ange. It'll take place in several locations and the scene will have a few outcomes. For those who was waiting for some action with her - you'll finally have a chance to try your luck with her, and those who don't really like her will have an opportunity to skip/ignore her part. Anyway, I'll text more about it when I start working on the scene :)

As for the current numbers: about 300 images and 23 animations are fully finished, with a big animation and a few stills still being in the queue. Will take care of the remaining animations and finishing images of the scene this week.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. Just a little reminder to check out/wishlish the game on the :) BEB424A5-652A-4190-8AF7-B45B0714FF11.png

Come closer MC, don't make us wait! 2C1B9A08-AB8F-4FE1-9AB6-45A88A351735.png

Jun 16, 2022
I'm having issues installing the uncensored patch into the game files. Every time I tried to extract, the installation process states I need to select an archived file or said file is not supported, despite me selecting the game folder. Also, when I try to download the patch and then transfer said file to the game folder, there's no notification of overwriting existing data. I'm not sure why, but I commonly have this problem with other games that offer an incest patch. Please help.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm having issues installing the uncensored patch into the game files. Every time I tried to extract, the installation process states I need to select an archived file or said file is not supported, despite me selecting the game folder. Also, when I try to download the patch and then transfer said file to the game folder, there's no notification of overwriting existing data. I'm not sure why, but I commonly have this problem with other games that offer an incest patch. Please help.
You extract the archive, copy the resulting file, zzSUAD.rpy into your game folder. Most of the time it won't overwrite anything as it's a new file.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
You extract the archive, copy the resulting file, zzSUAD.rpy into your game folder. Most of the time it won't overwrite anything as it's a new file.
Thank you. It worked after I took both those rpy files out of the patch folder and place them into the game folder. I'm assuming it is referring back to what you said about the files being new as to why simply placing the entire patch folder into game doesn't have the game recognize the added content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you. It worked after I took both those rpy files out of the patch folder and place them into the game folder. I'm assuming it is referring back to what you said about the files being new as to why simply placing the entire patch folder into game doesn't have the game recognize the added content.
Always copy over the entire "contents" of the folder not the folder itself to the game folder, there are very few where you copy the folder over. Sometimes you will overwrite files to, depending on the game.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Normenia Koi

Jul 30, 2022
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.1 SPECIAL] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 742 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 725 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Btter upload it to pixel drain, mega or anon file. Workupload and mixdrop is ady and slow, just a friendly suggestion

Reactions: danissj

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Btter upload it to pixel drain, mega or anon file. Workupload and mixdrop is ady and slow, just a friendly suggestion
It's not. Anon is worse now. Both work fine, tested both, no ads, and download speeds are fine. He's said multiple times he won't use other hosts, as with Mixdrop and Workupload the files are never removed (99.9%) due to DMCA.

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
So I've been playing games more right now but still making pics off and on so these first two pics are inspired by Boring Games patreon page talking about pancakes. The next pic is a remake of a pic I said I might turn into a comic but still have not got my lazy butt going on it. Just wanted to remake it because of how much I learned in less than a year. Finally the last one is keeping on the year of the rabbit and my love for putting bunny ears and tail on them as much as I can Megan and Faith are ready to multiply if you are. I hope you all enjoy Have one VR.jpg Have a cookie.jpg Fnaf hotel.jpg Time to multiply.jpg

Normenia Koi

Jul 30, 2022
It's not. Anon is worse now. Both work fine, tested both, no ads, and download speeds are fine. He's said multiple times he won't use other hosts, as with Mixdrop and Workupload the files are never removed (99.9%) due to DMCA.
You have got a point, files within these sites are never removed but it doesn't suppor5 pause/resume I think mega is best *just an opinion

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You have got a point, files within these sites are never removed but it doesn't suppor5 pause/resume I think mega is best *just an opinion
They do (Workupload won't) using FDM or JDownloader, just click the download link again, it will ask to replace or skip, and if you skip the download will resume, it does for me using FDM. Because Anon fails without fail (lol) every time at 95% and it doesn't support resume, with FDM I click the link again and FDM restates it from where it failed.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes