JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I guess the overall amount of episodes will be around 12, maybe 13 if needed. Future episodes (the ones after the remake) will be more straightforward and concentrated on the main story, so this amount should be enough.

I still need to finish the main story, work on Violet and Nora's arcs, continue Ange's story and shouldn't forget about the main ladies. As for the ending in general - Love/Corruption paths will have separate final scenes, and I also want to have different main endings depending on players' choices.

It's a lot of work but I'll make sure every route has a logical final point. This game has taught me (and still does) a lot about 3D and creative work, not mentioning all the great people I got acquainted with over time, so I should treat it fairly and finish it properly no matter what:)

Ah, and there was a pregnancy question once again - there'll be an ending like that with some of the characters, but I wouldn't count on a separate and wholesome route. I see it as a little scene at the very-very end, when everything else has been shown already.
Please i beg you to consider atleast a solo Megan ending especially for the romance route

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I guess the overall amount of episodes will be around 12, maybe 13 if needed. Future episodes (the ones after the remake) will be more straightforward and concentrated on the main story, so this amount should be enough.

I still need to finish the main story, work on Violet and Nora's arcs, continue Ange's story and shouldn't forget about the main ladies. As for the ending in general - Love/Corruption paths will have separate final scenes, and I also want to have different main endings depending on players' choices.

It's a lot of work but I'll make sure every route has a logical final point. This game has taught me (and still does) a lot about 3D and creative work, not mentioning all the great people I got acquainted with over time, so I should treat it fairly and finish it properly no matter what:)

Ah, and there was a pregnancy question once again - there'll be an ending like that with some of the characters, but I wouldn't count on a separate and wholesome route. I see it as a little scene at the very-very end, when everything else has been shown already.

Really appreciate your honesty, hard work and commitment to a game that is meant to indulge everyone. I sometimes ponder upon the commitment it takes to think, visualise and execute such projects. At the same time run a day job that helps you fund it partially, pay the bills and mortgage yet be open to critic and praise in unequal measures.
You have my honour salute mate!

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018

Mr. Boring Games, will there be a Shut up and dance part 2 in the future? You made Megan one of the most hottest pieces of ass face and titties that I have ever seen so much so that Im inlove with a fictional character.

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Mr. Boring Games, will there be a Shut up and dance part 2 in the future? You made Megan one of the most hottest pieces of ass face and titties that I have ever seen so much so that Im inlove with a fictional character.
Cameos are always possible, but I guess Part 2 won't be needed since I want to finish the story.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Cameos are always possible, but I guess Part 2 won't be needed since I want to finish the story.

Hey Boring Games I try your game before but stopped because of the remake and decided to wait for it to be completed.

I have a few questions.
- Is there going to be a path where you end with Megan & Sarah while being in the Love Path ?
-And the threesome With Megan & Sarah will Only be available in the Corruption Path ?? (Currently Just Finish Episode 5)
- And maybe If you can answer how big is the Harem Ending going to be Characters amount wise?

My Favorites So Far Megan, Faith & Sarah:love::devilish:

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
The final scene on the Love route with Megan was finished last week and I'm already working on the last scene of this update! So, what will happen in the final scene on the Corruption route?
It's a bit early to say, but I already consider this scene as one of my favorite ones throughout the whole game. First of all, it'll be devilishly teasing and seductive: lots of hot moments, a lot of of dirty talk, and the most important part - it'll be the most animated scene I've done so far! I counted more than 20 animations starting from mild ones like booty shaking and ending with multiple sex animations in various positions! You'll be able to flirt with Megan, give her commands, undress her, and do everything you want with her because, as she said, this night must be memorable! ;-p
A few words about how the scene will go: Megan sends MC to his room to have some rest because she sees he's quite tired after his workday. Meanwhile she goes somewhere telling him that she needs to take care of a few things, but she promises that MC will like what he will see.
Later, in the middle of the night, when MC is deep asleep already, she knocks on his door and asks him to go out to the backyard with her. Sleepy MC stands up, yawns a few times, but in the end he makes it towards the backyard and gets pleasantly surprised... Megan managed to prepare a cozy outdoor date for the two of them and judging by what she wears, she really wants to make the date night unforgettable... ;-p
As for the current numbers: 620 images and 15 animations are done at the moment. The last scene will take a while to do, but it'll be worth it, rest assured!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! IMG_2067.png

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

Hey guys!
The final scene on the Love route with Megan was finished last week and I'm already working on the last scene of this update! So, what will happen in the final scene on the Corruption route?
It's a bit early to say, but I already consider this scene as one of my favorite ones throughout the whole game. First of all, it'll be devilishly teasing and seductive: lots of hot moments, a lot of of dirty talk, and the most important part - it'll be the most animated scene I've done so far! I counted more than 20 animations starting from mild ones like booty shaking and ending with multiple sex animations in various positions! You'll be able to flirt with Megan, give her commands, undress her, and do everything you want with her because, as she said, this night must be memorable! ;-p
A few words about how the scene will go: Megan sends MC to his room to have some rest because she sees he's quite tired after his workday. Meanwhile she goes somewhere telling him that she needs to take care of a few things, but she promises that MC will like what he will see.
Later, in the middle of the night, when MC is deep asleep already, she knocks on his door and asks him to go out to the backyard with her. Sleepy MC stands up, yawns a few times, but in the end he makes it towards the backyard and gets pleasantly surprised... Megan managed to prepare a cozy outdoor date for the two of them and judging by what she wears, she really wants to make the date night unforgettable... ;-p
As for the current numbers: 620 images and 15 animations are done at the moment. The last scene will take a while to do, but it'll be worth it, rest assured!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2884826 View attachment 2884874
Why is this not on the love route? Seems more romantic honestly.

UltyShot

Apr 2, 2023

Hey guys!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon! View attachment 2884826
Want some scene like MC pulling Megan hair and spanks her butt while fucking her.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes