McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks!
And yes, I think something like this will be added in newer scenes. Especially in the prolonged scenes from dusk till dawn where the length of time can be shown clearly. Being caught is another good scene that can be done, lots of interesting moments can be added there. :)
Congratulations for your wedding and your fabulous art!! Best wishes

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I really can't wait for the full release on steam, Also dev can you please please add achievements? plz pretty please

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022

Hey guys!
These posts will be last spoilers with Emma because the scene is finished and I'm already working on the first Megan's ending scene. I'll have enough spoilers including lewd ones from that scene and will be ready to tease you fiercely! ;-p

If you remember, the original episode 5 had two ending scenes with Megan - Love and Corruption endings where Megan suggests MC hitting on Sarah.
The Love scene wasn't changed much, except for a few details and overall bigger duration, all the key points of the scene will remain the same. You'll be able to take part in a pretty fun teasing scene and see how Megan gradually changes her opinion about MC and their relationship. I like the scene a lot because of characters' behaviour first of all, and despite the fact that the scene is really emotional, it also gives you a lot of hot moments to enjoy.
The Corruption scene, on the contrary, was fully rewritten and I personally consider it the gem of the current release. It'll be a full dive into corrupt, lewdness and everything we love such games for! I'll tell you more when I start working on it!

As for the numbers: there're over 500 images already and 13 animations. I'll start doing more animations in about a week already.

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Hey guys!
These posts will be last spoilers with Emma because the scene is finished and I'm already working on the first Megan's ending scene. I'll have enough spoilers including lewd ones from that scene and will be ready to tease you fiercely! ;-p

If you remember, the original episode 5 had two ending scenes with Megan - Love and Corruption endings where Megan suggests MC hitting on Sarah.
The Love scene wasn't changed much, except for a few details and overall bigger duration, all the key points of the scene will remain the same. You'll be able to take part in a pretty fun teasing scene and see how Megan gradually changes her opinion about MC and their relationship. I like the scene a lot because of characters' behaviour first of all, and despite the fact that the scene is really emotional, it also gives you a lot of hot moments to enjoy.
The Corruption scene, on the contrary, was fully rewritten and I personally consider it the gem of the current release. It'll be a full dive into corrupt, lewdness and everything we love such games for! I'll tell you more when I start working on it!

As for the numbers: there're over 500 images already and 13 animations. I'll start doing more animations in about a week already.

Hey Boring Games

Do the remade scenes have any of the following? (from my previous post where you liked these variations):

1. Bite marks/ hickeys on display. Based on the situation/route, Megan/Sarah have to hide/flaunt them.
2. Long sessions with a clock and window in the background that shows the length of time
3. MC's essence dripping out from Sarah/Megan long after a session, when interacting with another character (impractical in real life but who cares?)
4. Caught/almost caught and reprimanded for it. However, Sarah/Megan, especially Megan being explicitly careless in the corruption path.
5. Soreness to both MC and Megan/Sarah after long sessions and again, noticeable to other characters.

If so, and with any new variations you introduced would make the replay worthwhile. Excited for this remake!

Reactions: wiseold6996

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey Boring Games

Do the remade scenes have any of the following? (from my previous post where you liked these variations):

1. Bite marks/ hickeys on display. Based on the situation/route, Megan/Sarah have to hide/flaunt them.
2. Long sessions with a clock and window in the background that shows the length of time
3. MC's essence dripping out from Sarah/Megan long after a session, when interacting with another character (impractical in real life but who cares?)
4. Caught/almost caught and reprimanded for it. However, Sarah/Megan, especially Megan being explicitly careless in the corruption path.
5. Soreness to both MC and Megan/Sarah after long sessions and again, noticeable to other characters.

If so, and with any new variations you introduced would make the replay worthwhile. Excited for this remake!
Partly - yes, a few points from the list actually. A fun fact is that the script was written much earlier than your comment but now I realise it fits those suggestions pretty well, lol.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

Hey guys!

that means we need two more week?

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
mhmm. better to generous with time, that way if earlier awesome if not you were expecting it.
Personally I rather wait more and enjoy than faster and be slightly disappointed /get the feeling it was rushed.

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
Hi, sorry, I've been interested in this game for a long time but when I saw that it had a road map to redo the past episodes I preferred to wait (I've waited a long time hahaha) as I see that the last chapter that it's going to redo is about to be released, I wanted to ask you How long does it take on average to get the other part out, because from what I see, chapter 5 is divided into two. I wanted to know if I'm going to have to wait a long time for part 2 or not.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
when I saw that it had a road map to redo the past episodes I preferred to wait (I've waited a long time hahaha)
Mhmm. I made the mistake of playing then *boom* renders went to shlt and was like nooooope I need to wait, worth the wait imo.

I wanted to know if I'm going to have to wait a long time for part 2 or not.
on discord it sounded like part 1 and 2, will be released at the same time.
HOWEVER. A *tiny* bit of Ch6 part 1 also needs to get done (according to BG) which he says wont take long, I think that's getting released a week or two after.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
It'll be a whole episode. The next release will be relatively small Ep.6 Ch.1 RE, and then there'll be Ep. 10.
Hey Boring Games

How many episodes have you planned for the game? With all the wild rides and kinks you have catered, I hope you add a tinge of realism at the end. For instance, the heel turn of Jake was something believable, any best bro type friend would be vengeful and act in spite if they know what you did with their mom.

As much as all the fans wish for a harem, perhaps that could only be possible in MC's drug induced trance *but* as soon as people come to their senses, there will be consequences for the MC's choice. I can imagine it will be a choice nightmare but considering you only have a handful of LIs, it could be achievable, if not easy.

Suggested routes:

1. Megan Exclusive (I think you covered it in romance path)
2. Sarah Exclusive (again romance path if I'm not wrong)
3. Megan + Sarah (Mega Corruption path)
4. Anna (perhaps only with Megan but not if MC got close to Ange)
5. Angie & Emma (as they aren't crossing each other's path but w/o Megan, Sarah, Aunt)

and the crazy one, which everyone wants.

6. MC takes all as and when he pleases!

Keen to know what you think.

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019

Hey guys!
Alright, last week I finally started working on the officially most hot part of the current update - the final scenes! The first one (Megan's Love route) is 2/3 done at the moment and I'll be animating its last third during the week. It'll be mostly teasing animations where MC will have a good chance to examine Megan's body properly and in all the naughty details! The amount of animations isn't as crazy as in the Corruption route, so I guess the week should more than enough to get them done. In short, Megan will have lots of attention this time, just as the majority of us wants it to be!
As for the current numbers: 564 still images and 13 animations are done at the moment. I think, the whole thing will be over 800 renders and 40-45 animations when it's fully finished, so yep... that'll be another huge update ;-p
Also, reminding you about SUaD's . Consider getting limitless access to the game if you're interested. There won't be any new sales for several months, so it's a really good moment right now.
That's it for now, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!
P.S. if you want to see some animation previews next time, let me know in the comments and I'll pick something for you ;) IMG_1990.png

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes