lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't caught up to date. The last time i played this game there was no remakes.
Can someone fill me in on the current state of things?

SE is standard edition right?
So only those episode that has an RE label would be the ones remastered i take it?
SE means special edition. Yes, the episodes labeled with RE are the remakes.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks!
And yes, I think something like this will be added in newer scenes. Especially in the prolonged scenes from dusk till dawn where the length of time can be shown clearly. Being caught is another good scene that can be done, lots of interesting moments can be added there. :)
Emma & Angeline is under utilize. Give them more action time

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played this game once a long time ago and liked it, but made the decision to shelve it until all of the remaking/remastering was done.

Am really looking forward to this. Planning on starting a new game as soon as it drops.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EJW

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Teasers from the Custom Library
Hey guys!
This post was scheduled while I'm away, will be back with you in a bit more than a week already, but for now - take a look at the teasers from the custom library which will be available in August! I tried to pick characters you wrote about, hopefully you'll like the renders!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon and show some actual spoilers to you!

2a.png
4a.png 5a.png
Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11-36-13 Teasers from the Custom Library Patreon.png
Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11-36-26 1.png (PNG-afbeelding 3840 × 2160 pixels) - Geschaald (41%).png

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Boring Games

DUDE! YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!! YOU DELIVER EVERY DAMN TIME! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW YOU DO IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! BEST DEV EVER!!! :love::eek:o_O

Like -other than cousing solo- every picture here incredible! I would like to see scenes of them with your awesome animations. Speaking of which I have 2 humble requests:

Can you put more angles in anal scenes for the upcoming updates, they look so good.
Also, would you think about an episode dedicated to fantasy scenes like above ones after the main story ends?

KEEP UP THE FUCKING AMAZIN WORK! And have fun on honeymoon. We all can't wait for what's next!

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Wow, agreed - congrats on wedding ! Best regards !
If you dont mind me asking, what your second half think about the game you develop ? Sorry for being nosy :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sandstorm1872
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes