Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
This masterpiece finally going full circle with the release of the last, updated "old" chapter... Amazing! :D

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Looks like script in chapter 7 got broken somewhere, because when I got called out to save this delusional idiot Ange, she after being rescued behaved like I didnt know that she used pills and like all interaction between her and Emma and placebo pills didnt exist. Played with different choices and even without walkthrough mod still got same result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MasterChild

Hellers

Jan 27, 2023
Hmm, i play all the story so far. It seem the Charlie's boss will intervene to save MC. she has camera to watch Charlie action, similar with the fake boss. But after that, the path will be harder to guess. But i think we all done with Jake.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Hey guys!

I'm finishing the last scenes of the script and soon will be able to tell you what you can expect exactly in the new update, but meanwhile I've prepared some pics for you which will be posted during these three days.

The first and the second days feature Violet who will appear again at the end of the new update and will become one of the key characters till the end of the game. Get a proper look at this hottie, you'll see her very often! ;-p

The third day will be with another character and the pics will be much hotter. It's a surprise for patrons who miss hot previews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 3565065
Hey guys!

I'm finishing the last scenes of the script and soon will be able to tell you what you can expect exactly in the new update, but meanwhile I've prepared some pics for you which will be posted during these three days.

The first and the second days feature Violet who will appear again at the end of the new update and will become one of the key characters till the end of the game. Get a proper look at this hottie, you'll see her very often! ;-p

The third day will be with another character and the pics will be much hotter. It's a surprise for patrons who miss hot previews.
Could you please resize those massive pictures? At the very least put them in spoiler tags.

Reactions: MasterChild

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 3565065
Hey guys!

Often? Damn, does that mean the MC becomes totally corrupt and a pawn for her mafia? I hope not. She's hot but I'd prefer the MC having his freedom.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes