Danv

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.6 RE SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
episode6.rpy
"[JGR]Help Emma \n[[JEV25]"
been broken for ages, surprised no one reported it

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
i swear to god the first time i saw that "table" i thought "huh this kinda looks like the Animus from assassins creed" and then Emma explained what the function of that table is "Change the memories" "recall Memories" "sensitive to DNA". HOLD THE FUCK UP, that thing is an ANIMUS. WHAT!?!?

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
is there a torrent for this game? because when I checked the download links they are over 8 gb in size .. I use free links so any game over 5 gb I can't get unless its a torrent ... i had played this game sometime last year but the downloads was not so big... I did look at the last 3 or 4 pages to see if anybody had posted a torrent but didn't see one yet... i do not use any vpn because they seem to slow down my pc...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
is there a torrent for this game? because when I checked the download links they are over 8 gb in size .. I use free links so any game over 5 gb I can't get unless its a torrent ... i had played this game sometime last year but the downloads was not so big... I did look at the last 3 or 4 pages to see if anybody had posted a torrent but didn't see one yet... i do not use any vpn because they seem to slow down my pc...
Tried typing torrent in that handy little search box yet ?

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
Tried typing torrent in that handy little search box yet ?
no because if i use a search I get all kinds of different games or links to other games... the only way I have found to get torrents is to ask on the forum page . other wise I don't . some game only have the normal main page download links and no torrents . but I have asked for torrents for other games and have gotten links or a page to look at that has a torrent.... so I figured I would just ask because I don't want to look through a bunch of other game links just to try and find the right link... the last time I used the search for something I had to read about 15 pages of different links just to find the one link I wanted...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
no because if i use a search I get all kinds of different games or links to other games... the only way I have found to get torrents is to ask on the forum page . other wise I don't . some game only have the normal main page download links and no torrents . but I have asked for torrents for other games and have gotten links or a page to look at that has a torrent.... so I figured I would just ask because I don't want to look through a bunch of other game links just to try and find the right link... the last time I used the search for something I had to read about 15 pages of different links just to find the one link I wanted...
When you use the search from mobile you have to click the little settings wheel to the side, that will automatically search the thread instead of the whole forum.

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
When you use the search from mobile you have to click the little settings wheel to the side, that will automatically search the thread instead of the whole forum.
oh ok what about using the pc . i mean I use my pc more then a mobile device . is there a way to refine the search on the pc because I really don't want to look page after page trying to find the right game. I am not to much into tech but I do play alot of games. and if a game is over 5 gb I ask about torrents because that seems to be the only way I cant get the games unless i was to pay for it... it seems easier to me to just ask on the game forum than use search to try and find something that may or may not be ... I did find a few games that didn't have torrents only the normal download links or compressed versions...

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
oh ok what about using the pc . i mean I use my pc more then a mobile device . is there a way to refine the search on the pc because I really don't want to look page after page trying to find the right game. I am not to much into tech but I do play alot of games. and if a game is over 5 gb I ask about torrents because that seems to be the only way I cant get the games unless i was to pay for it... it seems easier to me to just ask on the game forum than use search to try and find something that may or may not be ... I did find a few games that didn't have torrents only the normal download links or compressed versions...
First, in the preferences of your profile set the Search options to Most recent.
Then, when you're in the thread where you need a torrent, type torrent in the search box. Make sure it's set to This thread.
e.g. if I do this now, there's a post with a torrent link on the fifth result (posted by yilkin). Took less time than it has taken you to write your post.
Once you know the name of a user that posts torrents regularly, you can refine your search by searching for posts about torrents posted by him/her.
It's as simple as that :cool:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
First, in the preferences of your profile set the Search options to Most recent.
Then, when you're in the thread where you need a torrent, type torrent in the search box. Make sure it's set to This thread.
e.g. if I do this now, there's a post with a torrent link on the fifth result (posted by yilkin). Took less time than it has taken you to write your post.
Once you know the name of a user that posts torrents regularly, you can refine your search by searching for posts about torrents posted by him/her.
It's as simple as that :cool:
True but there's several posters who are affiliated with rpdl that link torrents from time to time. It's not just a one man army lol

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes