MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Judging by the beating of Mc and the ending, it seems to me that that woman boss will save him...? :unsure: either she killed her subordinate or shot up to prevent beatings and shock...

but I definitely expected this from Jake, because he was always an envious friend, even in a threesome I noticed how he whined...

so I hope in the future we will see something that Jake will be humiliated and I think he will be humiliated by either Sarah or Angelina

• Wow
Reactions: Jerk-man

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
It does, and it will always work.
Wish the Dev would just let you define the relationships in-game, like a lot of other games let you do. Tired of having to use a patch for stuff that can easily be (I assume) implemented into the game.

The Dev should ask those other Devs how to add it into his game, if he doesn't know how.

Reactions: .Septic.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Wish the Dev would just let you define the relationships in-game, like a lot of other games let you do. Tired of having to use a patch for stuff that can easily be (I assume) implemented into the game.

The Dev should ask those other Devs how to add it into his game, if he doesn't know how.
I guess having it built in to the game opens the possibility for Patreon to do their idiotic thing.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What's that got to do with it? I was just commenting on patch vs. making in-game relations.
Because if you had looked at the patch you would know that it is built into the game, the patch just unlocks it. Most incest patches are like this, not many actually contain the incest scenes, most are just something like incest = True.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Because if you had looked at the patch you would know that it is built into the game, the patch just unlocks it. Most incest patches are like this, not many actually contain the incest scenes, most are just something like incest = True.
Yes but it still requires you to get the patch externally. My point was that having a function of setting the relationships built in may be worse in regards to Patreon's rules (no idea if that is actually true, I'm just spitballing here.).

Reactions: NoRefund

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes but it still requires you to get the patch externally. My point was that having a function of setting the relationships built in may be worse in regards to Patreon's rules (no idea if that is actually true, I'm just spitballing here.).
Patreon will do whatever they want to for their reasons whenever they want, best is just to not use patreon at all. Corporate censorship is not a good thing in the first place, but if the execution of it is as vague and full of arbitrariness as is on Patreon, best to stay away both for devs and supporters/consumers.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Patreon will do whatever they want to for their reasons whenever they want, best is just to not use patreon at all. Corporate censorship is not a good thing in the first place, but if the execution of it is as vague and full of arbitrariness as is on Patreon, best to stay away both for devs and supporters/consumers.
True that!

Jul 14, 2017
Does Jake trust do anything? So far it did nothing. I feel like there's no point to it. Normally, the best friend is very important to the game and is required to get the good ending. But, Jake feels like a minor side character. He's barely involved in the story. Ange feels like the real best friend. Take Jake out of the story and nothing really changes.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Damn, he doesn't often use his power, and when he does its only reactive. He needs to be proactive, go out and create a harem of the smartest powerful beautiful ladies he can find. If not for the good of mankind, at least for his dad's legacy. I do give him credit for knowing how to fuck though, that guy can go all night. :ROFLMAO:

May 23, 2018
Just finished the corruption path, damn I didn't expect this! :oops: View attachment 3490199

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
technically, Megan doesn't help MC corrupt her because MC already fucked his sister without her help, she helps persuade her daughter to have a threesome with her and her son, which makes her the craziest mother in the games

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
technically, Megan doesn't help MC corrupt her because MC already fucked his sister without her help, she helps persuade her daughter to have a threesome with her and her son, which makes her the craziest mother in the games
Its actually normal in these games the MC persuade the daughter or mother to have a threesome, but the fact that in this one its her the one trying makes 10x better

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
She isn't aware of it though.

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes