Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Hmm, I can't decide on the relationship to this game. The game is just another crap about incest, on the other hand, the models are good. But to be honest, I wasn't particularly interested in any girl :(

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys!
Another Monday - another preview for you. It's another hospital scene again, but this time it's different! Let me introduce a new character to you, meet Laura Cope, a cute and a bit shy rookie police officer who will investigate your case and will try to help you. She wants to do her best and tries to dig really deep into your situation, though, it's a whole nother question if her help needed in the first place... but this will be up to you to decide whether you want to see her and start some relationship with her or not. ;-)
The development goes good so far, the same is true for the Steam release, and I'm getting really close to the first lewd scenes of the update, so will be posting something hotter for you really soon too!
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

PRO.D.ACE

Mar 7, 2023
can someone upload sounds.rpa in the game folder of the last version mine is corrupted, (for windows) I don't wanna download the whole game again :cautious:

pmuser

Jul 4, 2021
Dumb question but is the new update only available for the Steam version? Or will it be here as well?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes