ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as the game has gone along..i have drifted from the Megan and more towards her Sarah..Megan got wishy washy about the woohoo constantly "oh its not right blah blah" where Sarah on the other hand is getting much closer to the MC and wanting to go further and further..Sarah knows what she wants..Megan is clueless..still hoping Blonde-Doc-Boink is on the horizon...there are very few blondes i want..and she is one of those few..her face is truly beauty.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
did not help, it still give the same ending as last update no matter which choice, meeh
Of course you'll get the same ending (Ange rescuing the girl) as this is still the same episode as the one that was leaked two weeks ago (the testbuild). It only has more content for the scenes *in* the episode, not any add'l content after Ange's scene ...

Reactions: Boring Games

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Let us know what you think after playing it :)
I'm going to make a wild guess: Sarah is the best thing ever, Faith is hot as hell, Megan should decide already what she wants and Angelina has an amazing ass.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm going to make a wild guess: Sarah is the best thing ever, Faith is hot as hell, Megan should decide already what she wants and Angelina has an amazing ass.
As for Ange's amazing ass I'm all w/ you. As for the others: Don't ask, don't tell :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Boring Games you may want to keep your patreons in check

Not bad story but really miss and want my favourite character Megan or mom's scenes........what is the best move either MC follow the lady in the bathroom or stay with Megan in restaurant
If patreon gets wind of this they could purge the game. Tell the patreon not to mention certain part of the games is a better one then letting them flap this part that will get your game banned in the end.

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Guys pls help me; when i stayed with mom or would try fuck the waitress on toilet the game is not progressing,
always ends in the same scene pls help me.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Guys pls help me; when i stayed with mom or would try fuck the waitress on toilet the game is not progressing,
always ends in the same scene pls help me.
What is the last scene you get - Ange and the girl's rescue?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Of course you'll get the same ending (Ange rescuing the girl) as this is still the same episode as the one that was leaked two weeks ago (the testbuild). It only has more content for the scenes *in* the episode, not any add'l content after Ange's scene ...
could have been stated better in the update log then, expected further progression, but just more fillers for the scenes?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
yes Angelina and Ann discussing and game end...
Then you have reached the end of episode four. Might want to replay it to get all of the extended content in the scenes...

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP4_Special 2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.06.2019 (bugfix)
Most appreciated just wondering does this include the incest patch? If no do you know of an Android port that does? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes