thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Got the same problem with 0.4 saves (uncompressed) where it won't open them. I double checked the file size and used the mega link for the uncompressed 0.5 version.
However, I feel like it's looking slightyl grainy now, especially in the backgrounds? I also keep getting error messages in the top left corner about missing pages/images all the time.

Reactions: luisar018

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Only_boring_games can you share your thoughts about how you're going to make up for the scenes in the romance route, I mean I am all in for the romance but playing influence part was a bit more awesome with finally screwing megan and it also seems a bit more interesting, so can we also expect some similar action or even more than that in the romance route;).

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Everytime when animation is supposed to start I'm getting some error about animation image not found, is there a fix for this?

Reactions: luisar018

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
For all Italian players I have just published the Revision 1 of the Italian translation of Shut up and dance 5ss10 with hundreds and hundreds of grammatical corrections. The link is in the first page of this thread. The translation system, like the distribution, is completely new. Please report any errors/crashes in private.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la Revisione 1 della traduzione italiana di Shut up and dance 5ss10 con centinaia e centinaia di correzioni grammaticali. Il link e' nella prima pagina di questo thread. Il sistema di traduzione, come la distribuzione, e' completamente nuova. Prego segnalarmi, in privato, gli eventuali errori/crash.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes