DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't play this game yet
Is it easy to play without walkthrough
Cause
I read the walkthrough
It's kinda hard to understand
The walkthrough makes more sense when you play the game, remember though there are different branching paths, so you can not do all in one go. Most choices do make enough sense though. Just be polite to the restaurant owner.

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
It is strange that they have not raised the Halloween special, although more than short the sad thing was that megan does not appear, finally hopefully at Christmas they do.

To activate this post a bit I would like to make some suggestions for boring that I think would improve the experience.

1- If I could add parentheses or something that differentiates the dialogues from the thoughts and likewise the whispers.
2 - that the name can be added to the saved ones, in particular I play the love route but I am making others to see all the scenes and after a while it is not known which is which.
3-add a gallery to enjoy past scenes without having to do so many saved.

and since we are moving a little to know if in the future the assets will be released to make some fanart since I don't think it includes all the suggested scenes, such as watching another card game, a lingerie competition between sarah and megan ( those are mine XD) besides remembering that many of the successes of other games are due to the fact that users have been able to make images or scenes that they would like to see.

Anyway all this is just to liven up a bit.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It is strange that they have not raised the Halloween special, although more than short the sad thing was that megan does not appear, finally hopefully at Christmas they do.

To activate this post a bit I would like to make some suggestions for boring that I think would improve the experience.

1- If I could add parentheses or something that differentiates the dialogues from the thoughts and likewise the whispers.
2 - that the name can be added to the saved ones, in particular I play the love route but I am making others to see all the scenes and after a while it is not known which is which.

and since we are moving a little to know if in the future the assets will be released to make some fanart since I don't think it includes all the suggested scenes, such as watching another card game, a lingerie competition between sarah and megan ( those are mine XD) besides remembering that many of the successes of other games are due to the fact that users have been able to make images or scenes that they would like to see.

Hey :)

I know that Only_boring_games is watching this thread of course but if you want his attention pronto you better tag him carlos5585

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

I didn't plan mini-episodes for Christmas tbh, just some special renders only. But I can work on number 2 and 3. Naming save slots will be really helpful for many people I guess

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't plan mini-episodes for Christmas tbh, just some special renders only. But I can work on number 2 and 3. Naming save slots will be really helpful for many people I guess
You are aware that you can already name the pages in RENPY? So you can name page 1 harem for example, page 2 Love and page 3 Power and so on. Maybe not as elegant as naming per save, but works pretty well for knowing what routes you are on and keeping saves organized.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
You are aware that you can already name the pages in RENPY? So you can name page 1 harem for example, page 2 Love and page 3 Power and so on. Maybe not as elegant as naming per save, but works pretty well for knowing what routes you are on and keeping saves organized.
Do you mean dividing save slots in X amount of routes/pages? Or I'm getting it wrong ...

Reactions: luisar018 and WaltS
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes