Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking for some time how to start this post better ... As you know I updated my rig last month and it's way more productive compared to the previous one. You can all see that right in Episode 6. So after some thinking I decided to remake all the previous episodes.

I understand that's a lot of work and some of you prefer to see the continuation of the story but it's really difficult for me to leave everything as it is right now. So after finishing Ep. 6 I started to completely remake everything (EVERYTHING), there's new animated GUI already, gallery is added, the script for the first episode is re-written and sent to WaltS ...

I know it's not so fun to go through the beginning again but I made sure to include new scenes and remake the dialogues in old ones. All main scenes and events will stay in the game and won't go anywhere. But on my end I can assure you - it'll be felt like playing a new Ep. rather than going through the old stuff again ...

I have to warn you beforehand anyway because, like I said, some of you probably won't like it and I do understand this ...

And to make it easier a bit - now we don't have to wait several months for renders to be finished so each update will take less time and I expect Episode 1 to be finished in three-four weeks.

Let me know what you think about it guys and stay tuned!

P.S. First spoilers will be here soon.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking for some time how to start this post better ... As you know I updated my rig last month and it's way more productive compared to the previous one. You can all see that right in Episode 6. So after some thinking I decided to remake all the previous episodes.

I understand that's a lot of work and some of you prefer to see the continuation of the story but it's really difficult for me to leave everything as it is right now. So after finishing Ep. 6 I started to completely remake everything (EVERYTHING), there's new animated GUI already, gallery is added, the script for the first episode is re-written and sent to WaltS ...

I know it's not so fun to go through the beginning again but I made sure to include new scenes and remake the dialogues in old ones. All main scenes and events will stay in the game and won't go anywhere. But on my end I can assure you - it'll be felt like playing a new Ep. rather than going through the old stuff again ...

I have to warn you beforehand anyway because, like I said, some of you probably won't like it and I do understand this ...

And to make it easier a bit - now we don't have to wait several months for renders to be finished so each update will take less time and I expect Episode 1 to be finished in three-four weeks.

Let me know what you think about it guys and stay tuned!

P.S. First spoilers will be here soon.
Great, it's just great. I do think that especially the early parts are iffy, and could use a redone, but starting everything over when you're most likely at halfway through the story, is a gut punch to the players. It could've waited before the end phase of the game, so that before the finish line we'd get a more coherent and higher quality version. I'm not sure this bode well with the majority, doing it midway.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
seeing how walts likes to facepalm posts that criticize ntr, sharing im not very confident how this game will turn out in the end, really hope you Boring Games dont let him turn this game into such game like the many others out there....
WaltS and me share the same POV about any NTR scenes in the game. It's not an NTR- themed game so there won't be much of it there.
And actually as we and some other people mentioned eearlier - it's not really NTR if the player decides to leave Sarah without proper attention ;)

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Great, it's just great. I do think that especially the early parts are iffy, and could use a redone, but starting everything over when you're most likely at halfway through the story, is a gut punch to the players. It could've waited before the end phase of the game, so that before the finish line we'd get a more coherent and higher quality version. I'm not sure this bode well with the majority, doing it midway.
I'm not changing the story, it'll be made with better quality and expanded scenes. And to my mind, doing it later would be a real punch to the players. So I'll remake at least first two episodes and then let patrons decide, maybe we'll find a compromise

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What madness to neglect Sarah :eek: it should really result in a game over :LOL:
Yeah but to each his own ;)
However - if you're looking for NTR in this game you'll have to work for it :D

Looking for 'real' NTR? Better check in with or John & Rich 's Family, Friends & Strangers BTW big shout out to you guys - great writing and vision, stick to your guns and don't let the naysayers distract you!

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not changing the story, it'll be made with better quality and expanded scenes. And to my mind, doing it later would be a real punch to the players. So I'll remake at least first two episodes and then let patrons decide, maybe we'll find a compromise
I never said anything about changing the story being a concern, but it will inevitably throw back the development time by far if you redo everything that you did so far, in renders for example. Imo if you don't plan to make any story line changes, the best course of action would be a shared development. You divide one half of the time and resources into creating the remake, while you keep the other to progress the story further. It's still slows down things, maybe even a bit more, it does allow you to keep the cabbage, while the goat is fed as well. This would make things harder on your end for sure, like when it comes to tying in the new and old content into one, but it would also serve as a middle way.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What i mean is that walts is an advocated for ntr content, that was my main worry since he is part of your team. If you see any comment he makes about it, it really sounds like ntr still will be a big part in the game like for example this last comment.
However - if you're looking for NTR in this game you'll have to work for it :D
Rather than work for it, something like "dont expect this game to be centered or have lots of it" is better used and will not misslead people.
don't let the naysayers distract you!
I think anyone can see how this can be totally missinterpreted since he said before on another post it was the beginnings of a ntr route, that is very open to make people think they can expect a lot of content of this type, because a route... usually means it, unless you say openly you can expect only one or two scenes about that content... In any case you are very reassuring Boring Games and I dont really hate you WaltS since you are both doing an amazing game, just have in mind this since seeing a developer that is kind of vocal and advocated for ntr can make people think wrong or expect more than you are planning.
Thanks for the reply and stay safe guys ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont and EZ8lt

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What i mean is that walts is an advocated for ntr content, that was my main worry since he is part of your team. If you see any comment he makes about it, it really sounds like ntr still will be a big part in the game like for example this last comment.

Rather than work for it, something like "dont expect this game to be centered or have lots of it" is better used and will not misslead people.

I think anyone can see how this can be totally missinterpreted since he said before on another post it was the beginnings of a ntr route, that is very open to make people think they can expect a lot of content of this type, because a route... usually means it, unless you say openly you can expect only one or two scenes about that content... In any case you are very reassuring Boring Games and I dont really hate you WaltS since you are both doing an amazing game, just have in mind this since seeing a developer that is kind of vocal and advocated for ntr can make people think wrong or expect more than you are planning.
Thanks for the reply and stay safe guys ;)

I am not going to honor this baiting of yours with a long response.

Just this, and I am only going to say it once. Make of it whatever you want.

• I am neither for nor against NTR. Neither do I self-insert or feel like I have to re-live my life through a set of electrons on a screen.
  • I do enjoy these games as the works of art that they are - some are better (John & Rich ), some ... not.
  • Stop twisting my words or attach a meaning that neither is / was / will be there.

End of message.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am neither for or against NTR. Neither do I self-insert or feel like I have to re-live my life through a set of electrons on a screen.
see what i mean, that can be taken as an insult to people that enjoy the game differently than you and self insert in the game or something like that.
Stop twisting my words or attach a meaning that neither is / was / will be there.
And im not twisting your words, i merely said your "words" were very open to interpretation and could misslead people, i even praised you but if you are going to act like im attacking you verbally dont worry, will just ignore any comment you make from now on.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes