Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
i
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP6 Special_1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
is this patched?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Will you be animating the upcoming mom/sister/MC threesome? I'd like to see a hot threesome with the mom & aunt as well! :p

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if there was an updated walkthrough? Also I played this a little while ago and I swore I remembered a scene with mom in kitchen eating take out and there being a sex scene between mc and Mom? Even the older walkthrough I still have hints at it did that get taken out? It was a great scene but any help with an updated walkthrough would be appreciated. I play on my tablet and my time is very limited so I can't always do many playthroughs so being able to confer to a walkthrough for guidance helps me greatly thank you

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hi wondering if there was an updated walkthrough? Also I played this a little while ago and I swore I remembered a scene with mom in kitchen eating take out and there being a sex scene between mc and Mom? Even the older walkthrough I still have hints at it did that get taken out? It was a great scene but any help with an updated walkthrough would be appreciated. I play on my tablet and my time is very limited so I can't always do many playthroughs so being able to confer to a walkthrough for guidance helps me greatly thank you
I think, you're speaking about the last (infamous :p) scene in Episode 2. You need to help Chen in EP.1 to get it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WaltS
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes