Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
In episode 5 the animations flowed super well but in this last update episode 6, the animations are freezing, how do I fix this problem?
We never heard of this problem but maybe reloading the game will help. Also you can use unren and check if the videos start at all, if they don't then probably you don't have necessary codecs installed

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I restarted the save and the same problem continues. It is as if the animations are too heavy to be reproduced and this is not the first game that happens. Would you like to know what requirements are needed to run the animations?
Do you play using android?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I restarted the save and the same problem continues. It is as if the animations are too heavy to be reproduced and this is not the first game that happens. Would you like to know what requirements are needed to run the animations?
I started using videos in ep.6 so animations should work better:unsure:
Have you tried playing separate files from 'images' folder?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I installed the webp codecs and I can only see the images, since the animations I cannot reproduce.
There're video files in subfolders so you also should be able to play them. Probably you run some other programs while playing the game? You can try to close them and check if the animations work

Reactions: vmaks

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Not really, because a game example like The Visit animations flowed normally without installing anything. Now games like WVM, My Cute Roommate and now Shut Up and Dance are having these problems. Will this K-Lite solve my problem ?
It's just a pack with all popular codecs, you can try to install it and look if it helps. It seems you're having problems with playing animations in webm (or maybe some other) format, so installing the pack is the only solution I can suggest right now

Reactions: WaltS
4.10 star(s) 127 Votes