WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] For grammer and spelling I would recommend trying @WaltS as he's the editor.

So according to site rules, only tag current content... and ntr definition is [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC]

Reconsider removing the ntr tag for now?
Well there was the expected uproar about the 'NTR' involving Jake and you-know-who so we decided to have the tag added. We alse included it as 'NTR (avoidable)' in the genre information. So we're basically back to square one - you just cannot please everybody...

If we don't include it there's gonna be some entitled ppl complaining that it's there (although you REALLY have to work for it, you just don't simply stumble upon it!) and if we do we're getting flak for it being there.

See https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-ep-3-v1-0-special-boring-games.20072/post-1840592 for an example of a post I feel we really don't deserve. And if you played the game you know it really is very well hidden ...

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I really like the restriction of mind control here by the MC, i don't fancy that aspect so this is a nice approach and different from most games which implement this genre, though some dialogues/lines could use a bit of editing and corrections but not gonna whine anymore about that.
Great work here dev, hope you'll keep on it. This is a good one.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
i got an error when extracting the game's rar. (Downloaded from mega (PC))
any workaround?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
i got an error when extracting the game's rar. (Downloaded from mega (PC))
any workaround?
What program are you using to extract the files? I highly recommend using the latest 7zip version as this is working perfectly.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I check every single game with unRen, UnityStudio, or RPGDecryptor before playing them. If I see something good, then I play the story, otherwise, why would I blue ball myself?
Are you sure you 'unRen, UnityStudio, or RPGDecryptor'd the right game? Right in front of me there are several renders for d2x (dick-to-x) so again, there is sex in this game. And I am not talking about unreleased stuff but 'real sex' ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes