SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks...:) I didn't know that so you search it like this : " Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Compressed " and this is valid for other games as well?
You don't have to do it like that, you can just go in the game thread, go to the first page, and search compressed, but make sure you go into your preferences, then under search make sure to "tick most recent:, so the new compressed posts show first, they all won't if a compressors edits an old post of there's though..

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 2587073
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If the WT Mod does not show in the choices, I Recommend Starting a New Game.

Download: -

Shut Up and Dance [Ep.9 Ch.2 SE]
Compressed No Mod

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Joker considering that there is another mod made by lightmanp
I wanted to ask if the capabilities of your mods are the same or are they different?

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
is it true that after the revision of episode 5/6, no. 10 is the conclusion of the whole game?

I read a comment on this.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
it has been a while since I played, and i wanted to ask about the rework. is it just the renders or is the story being rewritten ?

Reactions: Ass bandit

ChiselledPeasant

Aug 21, 2018
Can't fucking wait for the 100+ pages of comments about ntr content and how it might come to the game next update from ppl who never played a dime. Telling you right now, even if it will make it into the (which probably it WON'T) it will be a completely up to the user to choose to see it. Or it will be extra content. Or a separate fucking game, so all the weakling don't even have to play the same game, that has that type of content... Also, you are not paying for any of it, so who the fuck cares what is your opinion x) if you paid, why would you use these pits of Hell to talk about the content, when there is an official discord and patreon for that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Please, a link for: UNCENSOR PATCH, because "workupload.com" does not work for me
Then you really should invest in a VPN, because you will run into a lot of blocked content then...there are plenty of free ones that will let you download a silly 433KB file :coffee:

Shut Up and Dance - Uncensored Patch Mirors....

- - -

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Can't fucking wait for the 100+ pages of comments about ntr content and how it might come to the game next update from ppl who never played a dime. Telling you right now, even if it will make it into the (which probably it WON'T) it will be a completely up to the user to choose to see it. Or it will be extra content. Or a separate fucking game, so all the weakling don't even have to play the same game, that has that type of content... Also, you are not paying for any of it, so who the fuck cares what is your opinion x) if you paid, why would you use these pits of Hell to talk about the content, when there is an official discord and patreon for that.
What a fatherless comment. Did you translate this with a calculator? Ntr being optional or avoidable is completely different. Calling those who don't want the mc family members to be ntr when sharing has been optional up to this point is no better than sex workers calling guys insecure for not wanting them

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker considering that there is another mod made by lightmanp
I wanted to ask if the capabilities of your mods are the same or are they different?
As long the scripts are not the same it should be compatible, I know that my Mod works it the Gallery Mod.

I didn't know that LightmanP did a WT Mod, since there was no WT Mod in the OP, that's why I've decided to make mine, I usually don't do WT Mods if there's one already in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: The game master
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes